Here it comes: "BAN BIG GAME HUNTING"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it comes: "BAN BIG GAME HUNTING"

I just got done watching Good Morning America, and they ran a story about a second American Dr who alledgedly illegally shot a lion in Zimbabwe. The story then continued, and was all about the eforts to ban all big game hunting. They showed pics of the 2nd Dr, with a bunch of his "slain" animals, and even of the female hunter posing with a deer!!!

Here it comes even worse!

These people are nuts!

Bisch

Just saw that myself, sad...

Comment

I was watching Animal Planet last night and they rolled a message on the bottom of the screen saying how saddened they are by Cecil's death. They also said that trophy hunting does nothing for conservation and that they would fight to have it banned. They posted a website where viewers could join in their fight to ban trophy hunting.

Comment

This is the worst I've seen it.

Comment

If they would only stick to the facts. Even the conservation organizations in Africa want Trophy Hunting. Why is this so clear to us but not to others?

Conservation magazine was published by the University of Washington from 2001-2014. Browse the full article archive here.

Comment

Just saw it also. Seems to be a good bit of the typical over reaction \ knee jerk reaction.

Is this illegal aspect of their hunting a new development? I didn't follow the story that closely last week so I'd not heard that the hunts were not legal and on the level. If these hunts were illegal then shame on them and they should face the appropriate legal action. Hunting in general is under attack from the anti's without people going off and breaking the law and publishing photos about it.

Comment

I believe the new hunter in question is dr seski. Very well known bowhunter. Has killed several elephants with a bow and tons of other game. Have never heard a bad thing about him. I think it is a witch hunt right now. I hope all these people bitching are vegetarians. I really think you are seeing a lot of this crap because of how third world countries do things. Zim and its government are a wreck!

Comment

No money from trophy hunters equates to no money to fight the commercial poachers ( as i understand it).
                These liberal do gooders should quickly realize that trophy hunters are the best option to protect all the wildlife in Africa and here for that matters

Comment

Well, looks like He green screen gunna get a lot of hits today folks!! The daily beast Cheat sheet!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Does that URL work when you click it?

Comment

It actually does not. Can't stand these "smart phones"

Comment

Maybe it actually links to texasbowhunterS.com

Might give us a break from the volume of antis spewing hatred.

Comment

I guess every lion coming out of zim will now be deemed illegal. What a load of crap. Problem is rules change rapidly in these places. Put pressure on this government and they will say whatever they have to to please the masses. Really sad.

Comment

What % of lions are coming out of Zim vs other areas of Africa...I can see a whole bunch of hunting cancellations in their future with this nonsense.

Not good all the way around...I fear this could affect Zim in a very bad way for the people & animals.

Comment

I saw that earlier as well!

This will bet interesting for sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X