Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about a recent hunting trip? Refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTE BR View Post
    I just made a hunt on this ranch 10/25/2013 thru 10/27/2013 and its very interesting that your thoughts are that way.
    I would like to share with you my experience on this outfitter along with the party that traveled with me to hunt. We were explained the rules and regulations in advance. The experience was of no other that I have seen and enjoyed. In the 2.5 day that my group of three were on the ranch I personally saw at least 125 animals and several that could have been havested, but that is for another days discussion human error on my behalf. I was very pleased with the outfitter great guy and a person that if you have a chance to spend some time to get to know him. I have traveled the entire world and hunted in may places from mountains to the swamps back home in louisiana. I would suggest that if you have a chance give it another shot. Remember that hunting is a privilage and enjoy this time while your hunting.
    I smell a rat! Only on post and last activity was right after this. Are we going to have to start requiring Poster ID kinda like voter ID?

Comment

Get a refund yet?

Comment

Wow, that's Haiden's outfit

Comment

I just made a hunt on this ranch 10/25/2013 thru 10/27/2013 and its very interesting that your thoughts are that way.
          I would like to share with you my experience on this outfitter along with the party that traveled with me to hunt. We were explained the rules and regulations in advance. The experience was of no other that I have seen and enjoyed. In the 2.5 day that my group of three were on the ranch I personally saw at least 125 animals and several that could have been havested, but that is for another days discussion human error on my behalf. I was very pleased with the outfitter great guy and a person that if you have a chance to spend some time to get to know him. I have traveled the entire world and hunted in may places from mountains to the swamps back home in louisiana. I would suggest that if you have a chance give it another shot. Remember that hunting is a privilage and enjoy this time while your hunting.
          TBH does not need or want people like you making a fake account to get on and boost your business. First post. Hmm. Here's to you running a shady business (if you can call it that) and screwing people. I hope people in the future see you for who you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by ground level View Post
            Who? Care to elaborate sir? I just don't ever want to book a hunt with whoever this is.

Comment

Guy's

This isnt a fake account I am an actual hunter that hunted this ranch. I read the posting after I posted. It is disappointing to see people acting in away very disrespectful.

Comment

Pfff

Comment

^^ 2 posts..... Just signed up.....Happened across this thread, and was the very first one you decide to comment on....Haven't commented on anything else....

There's other forum's out there to better suit your kind. You really just validated the OP's entire story! Atta Kid!!!

Comment

Guy's

This isnt a fake account I am an actual hunter that hunted this ranch. I read the posting after I posted. It is disappointing to see people acting in away very disrespectful.
                    And I'm actually a millionaire

Comment

Originally posted by ground level View Post
                      His name is on the "about us" section.

Comment

I see. No better than a thief in my opinion because that's exactly what he is.

Comment

Question about a recent hunting trip? Refund?

Dang sounds like an all around shady deal. I also don't believe the post about seeing 125 animals in 2.5 days unless your counting tweety birds lol!
                          Last edited by Black Ice; 11-14-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Guy's

You do realize I got an email just a couple of days before you claim you were at the same place hunting and saw 125 "animals" saying the river was flooding the area and the date I picked to come back 3 weeks later would probably not work cause of the flooding !

Like I said somebody isn't telling the truth. Either fake account are you are trying to help your friend out and don't know what you are talking about.

But this further just confirms things for me.

I think the effort or lack thereof was intentional. Just like the untrue statement made on the other site that you offered to bring us back to another place.

I was not anything but nice. The posts by the outfitter here and on the other site are what is disrespectful. They are not accurate.

My advice is when you dig yourself in a hole...quit digging!

Yes I would still like the partial refund. It would help me pay back my guest I brought with me but not completely. You could do it and make yourself look good.

But I doubt that will happen so at least just treat your future customers better and if there is a problem don't try to bully the person around like on this thread where I just asked for anonymous advice. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                              Sounds exactly like our last experience with Quatro B Ranch several years back!
                              Me too, worst hunt I've ever been on was Quatro B

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                                You do realize I got an email just a couple of days before you claim you were at the same place hunting and saw 125 "animals" saying the river was flooding the area and the date I picked to come back 3 weeks later would probably not work cause of the flooding !

Like I said somebody isn't telling the truth. Either fake account are you are trying to help your friend out and don't know what you are talking about.

But this further just confirms things for me.

I think the effort or lack thereof was intentional. Just like the untrue statement made on the other site that you offered to bring us back to another place.

I was not anything but nice. The posts by the outfitter here and on the other site are what is disrespectful. They are not accurate.

My advice is when you dig yourself in a hole...quit digging!

Yes I would still like the partial refund. It would help me pay back my guest I brought with me but not completely. You could do it and make yourself look good.

But I doubt that will happen so at least just treat your future customers better and if there is a problem don't try to bully the person around like on this thread where I just asked for anonymous advice. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.
                                Whatever happened here? Did South Texas Hunting Outfitters, STXHO, ever work anything out with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X