All New 125 QT Bison Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All New 125 QT Bison Cooler

We're excited to introduce the all new 125 QT Bison Cooler just in time for deer season. For the past 5 years, we've been collecting feedback on our Made in USA coolers from TBHers and customers. Through this feedback, we've implemented a number of improvements and are rolling out our second generation ice chest line! The 125 QT is comparable in size to Brand Y's Model 160. We measure capacity from the inside vs. their outside measurements so don't let the model numbers fool you.

Improvements include:
    • Thicker walls with improved foam distribution for better insulation
    • New "Shark Fin" silicone gasket seals better for longer ice retention
    • Larger, hollow drain plugs for faster draining without completely removing them
    • Eliminated 16 parts on drain plug configuration to mitigate leaks
    • Beefier cantilever rubber latch system to reduce breakage (30% larger)
    • Significantly thicker lid lock holes to improve security (200% larger)
    • Revised lid design to significantly reduce minor lid warping

We're stoked about these changes and appreciate all of the helpful feedback that's been provided. As a small, family-run business, your feedback is essential to our success.

The vast majority of our ice retention tests on GEN 1 Coolers indicated performance that was just as good as any competitor. After testing the GEN 2 Coolers, we've observed a significant improvement in ice retention across the board. We are shipping new GEN 2 Coolers on the website now and will be launching the new 25 QT (with a drain plug) and 75 QT models in the very near future.

Click here to learn more!

Click image for larger version

Name:	125 QT Bison Cooler Sand.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	25130714

Well played sir!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

dangit, now I am gonna have to find a way to explain to my wife that I need this cooler so I still have one of every size

Comment

MADE IN USA!

Comment

I really need to get one of these. I like it and the size is perfect.

Comment

I missed the coupon code!

Comment

Signifigant improvement, now there is a vague term, how many days will it keep ice from turning into water,its a good looking chest, hope you guys sell a ton of em,

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                Signifigant improvement, now there is a vague term, how many days will it keep ice from turning into water,its a good looking chest, hope you guys sell a ton of em,
                We've tested two identical cooler sizes on multiple occasions. The GEN 2 coolers have ice in them for a few days longer than the GEN 1.

"How long will it hold ice?" is a question we get all the time but there are a ton of variables that impact this including:
                • What is the outside temperature
                • Is it kept in sunlight or shade
                • How many times is it opened
                • What is the ice-to-drink ratio
                • Were the contents cold or room temperature to begin with

Comment

Looks good! What colors will it be offered in?

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                    Looks good! What colors will it be offered in?
                    It's available in White, Sand and Gray Granite. The Gray Granite used to cost more given the more expensive plastics. However, it's now priced inline with the White and Sand.

Being that we're going from (5) sizes to (4) sizes, our hope is to introduce more seasonal colors with the new line. Any particular colors you all would like to see?

Here are images of the White and Gray.

Name:	125 QT Bison Cooler Gray Open.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	24514867

Name:	Bison Coolers 125 QT Ice Chest White.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	24514868
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well played Jeremy! Good to see the new product!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
                        It's available in White, Sand and Gray Granite. The Gray Granite used to cost more given the more expensive plastics. However, it's now priced inline with the White and Sand.

Being that we're going from (5) sizes to (4) sizes, our hope is to introduce more seasonal colors with the new line. Any particular colors you all would like to see?

Here are images of the White and Gray.

[ATTACH]878065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]878066[/ATTACH]

My favorite color is the gray granite, sand would be next in line. I’d like to see a od green

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                            My favorite color is the gray granite, sand would be next in line. I’d like to see a od green
                            Gray Granite is my favorite as well. It hides dirt and abuse better than any other color and looks different than just about every cooler on the market. Throw an American Flag or Come & Take It graphic on top and it doesn't get "confused" with other people's coolers when someone borrows a beer from it.

Comment

That gray is nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X