SD card help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD card help!!!

Ok I really need some help and advice with this one. We took photos of my sons 1st Bday and then were looking at them on the computer. After looking through a couple a message came up asking to reformat the card. I said no, because I knew that meant it would erase them. I have already tried to download software that would read many formats but it didnt open it. We took the card to some shop in SA but they said the card was corrupted from the inside??? I just dont understand because we were looking at the photos one minute and the next minute it wouldnt open again. Is there away I can recover the photos, they are pretty important to us. thanks

Try putting the card back into the camera and see if you can view them on the display. Most cameras have this option.
    If you can still read the photos on the camera than pics are still good. Then try using a USB cable to your camera instead uf using the card in your computer. If you can read the photos from the camera through the USB copy them on the hard drive fast.

Comment

I think I tried to view them in the camera and couldnt, but I will have to wife to check it again. thanks for the tip, I need all I can get right now.

Comment

anyone know of a place that would be able to recover them, if some of these tips dont work?

Comment

Working...
        X