Ordered A HHA Kingpin .19 Tournament Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered A HHA Kingpin .19 Tournament Edition

Ordered this bad boy yesterday, Im excited to make the switch from multi to single pin. Ill do a full review once the sight comes in. Placed the order with Eagle Archery so I am hoping they are quick to ship.

Man that's cool. I'd like to get one just waiting on some cash

Comment

Yeah it was hard to justify spending the cash, but from what I heard this is one heck of a sight. Plus what is "saving" money?

Comment

Lol so true. Might as well spend it in what you want right. I have the other sight with the dial. An love it. But like the king pin an it's features

Comment

Did you have to sell a kidney to get one? lol, I kid....I have the MBG Pure series, it's in the same price range. You get what you pay for.

Comment

I look at it this way. If you but a rifle what kinda scope you going to put on it. I've been told the same price as the gun. But I can't do that. So y wouldn't the same apply to your bow? Just my thought on it

Comment

Yeah, I've always had good glass on my guns. I currently have the IQ Retina lock and I really dont like it. Just feels cheap to me.

Comment

Working...
              X