Hoyt Nitrum 34 Ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Nitrum 34 Ordered!

I figured I would end up with the turbo, but after close evaluation of the different options I ordered a Nitrum 34 @ 70-80lbs with a black riser and max 1 limbs. I'll admit Docmay's post on the 2 helped me chose. The turbo shot awesome and the only thing I didn't really like about it was some noise right before it broke over. Also I though I would get the brown riser with camo limbs but it just had too much gloss for me. I'll post pics once it comes in

You did good! I have been shooting my all black 34 for a couple weeks and it is sweet! Good luck with the now.

Comment

You will love the 34. I'm loving mine. It's a tack driver. Here's to good shooting in the future.

Comment

You'll like it a lot better over the turbo. Depending on DL the speed will be pretty close between the two so you'll end with a better feeling and shooting bow in the 34.

Comment

Congrats on the 34...I just picked up my Nitrum Turbo. I haven't shot anything but Turbo's since I started in archery. You guys have me second guessing not going with the 34.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
            You'll like it a lot better over the turbo. Depending on DL the speed will be pretty close between the two so you'll end with a better feeling and shooting bow in the 34.
            29 inches, we'll see! I'll be interested how fast it will fling one @80lbs.

Comment

I was shooting a Faktor Turbo last season at 29.5" draw length, 80# limbs and 476 gr arrows and hit the chrono @ 308 FPS

Comment

Those bows are bad**s, if I didn't already have two bows I think I would be all over a nitrum 34.

Comment

Working...
                X