No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hood bowhunter drive a white toyota pick up? seen a hood bow hunter sticker on 190 by the mall.

Comment

I went out and pulled a card today and I have a few Doe and a couple young Buck's hanging around.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a good mix of critters.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
          I had a nice Buck late part of last year guess he moved on. I hope this little guy makes it and someone with an itchy fingure dont shoot him. We have not been able to shoot Does for the last 4 years so we will see when they come out with the quote if we have Doe's and if we do I only saw one shooter out of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
              Ed's been busy learning computer stuff. Working on the club forum (like I told you way back when). It's up and ready to go. Still need to give it a few tweaks as soon as I figure out how to do them. Should be indexed on google soon. Checked the log and have been getting occasional visits from their bot. Until then you need to enter the url by hand. Don't think I'm allowed to post a link on here.
              Welcome back! Thought you went on an extended vacation. Can't wait to see the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                Welcome back! Thought you went on an extended vacation. Can't wait to see the forum.
                X2

Comment

Nice photos of the rabbit and the Deer.

Comment

nice piggys you got there

Comment

Originally posted by griffbowhunter View Post
                      Nice photos of the rabbit and the Deer.
                      I had to throw them out there for those animal lovers

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyHunter68 View Post
                        nice piggys you got there
                        Thanks not sure where they all went to but seems like the deer are back so right now the pigs can stay away. All of the mud holes are dry the bad part I have 2 ponds that have live streams in them and they are both drying up. We need RAIN.

Comment

Bought corn today Killeen Wal-mart 6.98 a 40# bag

Saw ****'s sporting goods have the same bag for the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post

All it needs is some folks to post something. Haven't got a clue how you'd get there though.

Comment

You can even say ......k's sporting goods. I turned the language cop off.

Comment

Yea I typed it in and all of a sudden it dissappeared and **** showed up. Made me think I was majic.

Comment

Working...
                                X