Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been noticing a lot more the air quality airplanes flying around today then usual. [emoji848]

Comment

My plant is picking up VOC's on our sight and Deer Park has a shelter in place due to benzene detected.

Comment

Yikes that aint good

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
            My plant is picking up VOC's on our sight and Deer Park has a shelter in place due to benzene detected.
            https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...8-b75f0c2eafa7
            Most have burned the old chemicals out of the ground

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              So you do care a little? Or a lot?
              Well now I am very confused. Lol

Comment

I heard DOW Firefighter/Safety guys had a big hand in the fire being put out. Congrats to all you firefighters and hopefully, the air quality concerns are short lived.

Comment

I saw on the news that the fire started again. It was quickly put out with additional foam.
                  I never saw what it actually took to put the fire out early this morning, but whatever master stream monitors that were brought in yesterday had impressive reach. Much better than some of the others.
                  Great job by all the responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    I heard DOW Firefighter/Safety guys had a big hand in the fire being put out. Congrats to all you firefighters and hopefully, the air quality concerns are short lived.
                    We have top notch firemen and equipment at Dow, I'm not surprised.

Comment

Pineywoodkiller what division where you assigned to? I was on the North side the first two nights and then on the South side last night, just curious if we may have worked near each other at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by PIc View Post
                        Pineywoodkiller what division where you assigned to? I was on the North side the first two nights and then on the South side last night, just curious if we may have worked near each other at some point.

South division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                          South division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My son worked the southwest division last nite. From Flint Hills

Comment

I saw an interview with the Harbor Fire Chief, he stated the 3 boats pumped approximately 8 million gallons of water.

Also stated, the rumors of loss of water, were them shutting down for a short time, to hook up more manifolds.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                              We have top notch firemen and equipment at Dow, I'm not surprised.
                              I hope I never have to deal with them, pipeline fires are bad.

The last time we were flaring a line down at the Seadrift site, we got the fire department real nervous. You could see the glow from the bridge coming into Port Lavaca......

Comment

Working...
                              X