No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels got arrested last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like it is getting Stormy in paradise. Funny how her attorney vehemently disputes just about everything. And that a P star is asking for privacy. And that in the midst of all of this, she is going to state that her daughter is her number one priority.

I wonder what it was that prevented 2 P stars from living happily ever after together?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Well it looks like it is getting Stormy in paradise. Funny how her attorney vehemently disputes just about everything. And that a P star is asking for privacy. And that in the midst of all of this, she is going to state that her daughter is her number one priority.

I wonder what it was that prevented 2 P stars from living happily ever after together?

Yep a divorce and restraining order to boot! How in the hell can you marry a woman that will take anything with a swinging **** anywhere they want to put it and still have a child that will suffer from this families faults in trying to bring up a child in a ****O family. Disturbing!

I really feel for this child, to hell with the parents!

Comment

Man, what a surprise!

Comment

Yeah this one kinda came out of left field huh.

Comment

Crain's petition cites irreconcilable differences and adultery as grounds for divorce, without giving details. It seeks full custody of the couple's daughter, as well as child support, possession of the house and a "disproportionate share" of the couple's assets. Glendon Crain also asked for and was granted a temporary restraining order to prevent his estranged wife, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, from taking their 7-year-old daughter on her nationwide bus tour of strip clubs, according to the documents.

The restraining order, issued by a Texas district judge in Kaufman County, bars Daniels from any contact with the child or access to the family's home and cars in the Dallas suburb of Forney. She also is prohibited from transferring or "encumbering" any assets of either party's accounts.

Man, this Stormy story keeps on giving. Did she break the one rule of the champagne room while out on her strip club tour? I cant imagine it would be fun to be a P stars husband, and baby daddy. But to have your wife and young daughter parading around the nation selling who knows what, while you sit at home in Forney TX, would get old pretty fast.

Part of me hopes this opens up her finances and who has been paying her attorney. I suspect both sides have a few cards to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Yep a divorce and restraining order to boot! How in the hell can you marry a woman that will take anything with a swinging **** anywhere they want to put it and still have a child that will suffer from this families faults in trying to bring up a child in a ****O family. Disturbing!

I really feel for this child, to hell with the parents!
              Yea I have been roasted for saying this but I still feel and believe that some people should not be allowed to have children........ Exhibit A.

Comment

Her husband said she committed adultry. Hard to think she would d a thing like that.. Who would have thought it?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Her husband said she committed adultry. Hard to think she would d a thing like that.. Who would have thought it?
                  yeah. i'll bet that was a real ******* for him. he does know what she did for a living; right??
                  I guess if you do it for a living then it don't count.

Comment

Working...
                  X