• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow was shipped to Curt yesterday.

Comment

Thank you Bob!

Comment

Thanks Bob, it won't be long and it will be with me for a month!!!

Clay

Comment

Thanks Bob. My wife just called to let me know that the bow arrived today! Yea! The downside is that I don't think I will make it home from work until late tomorrow. Boo!

Comment

Back home for a night and headed out tomorrow. Will Return on Wednesday and begin shooting. My name is Curt aka Uncle Saggy (thanks birddogss) and I originate from Chicago Ill. After High School I enlisted in the Army and served my time as a Crewchief on a UH-1 Huey. My wife Robin and I lived in Richmond Ill before moving to Arkansas in 1999, we owned our house several years before moving there. We have a little bit of property and a cabin on Calico Mtn, where Sacagawea will be this weekend. I went through the gamut of pipefitter, boilermaker, hvac. sheetmetal, electrician, etc......I am now a service sales rep/service account manager for United Technologies Corp. Basically involved in project development, design and sales of plant upgrades for our existing accounts concerning mechanical upgrades and maintenance. As for hunting....90% of my family immigrated from Poland and Prussia to the U.P. of Michigan, which is where my dad drug me along every deer season and summer since I was able to travel without mom being along. He passed of a heart attack my first day of basic, but to this day I say hello to him as soon as my *** hits my treestand or the ground each morning I hunt. I am 47 years old, turning 48 in August.
            Bold statement here but I am taking next week off to brush hog and then head a little west to be the first to take an animal both right and left handed with this bow.....btw...i'm a lefty....wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck, Curt! Waiting on pics and stories!

Bisch

Comment

Curt,

Thanks for the bio. Best of luck on the upcoming hunt. If you take an animal both left and right handed you will be my hero....wow. Can't wait for the updates.

Mark

Comment

Good bio Curt and good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Good luck Curt

Comment

Lay'em down Curt!

Comment

Good luck!

Clay

Comment

Good write up Curt, and I wish you the best on your upcoming hunts with Sacagawea...

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                            Good write up Curt, and I wish you the best on your upcoming hunts with Sacagawea...
                            She is yours next. Pm me your address.
                            what a sweet shooting bow.....awesome work Bob....thanks

Comment

You are welcome Curt.

Comment

Good luck on your hunt.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X