Drawn for Kickapoo caverns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
    Thanks Bilbo. Just talked to them as well. Myself, wife and 2 boys will be there on Saturday. Look forward to meeting you and your daughter. Safe travels.

Thanks. Good luck to y'all as well. Are they gonna let y'all hunt separate? We'll be there midday Friday. Look forward to meeting y'all as well.

Comment

I talked to them and I think they are either going to put us in their largest compartment or in adjoining compartments. He was going to look and said we could discuss when we got there at check in. Since we are traveling together, that probably works best for us. Nice guy (Alan) that I talked to.

My 16 year old has his hunter ed card and they said he could have hunted alone but wife wanted to come along and take pictures. Because she wanted to go, I'm scrambling to find a hotel in Brackettville or Rocksprings. She'll camp BUT I'll hear less complaining if she has a clean bed and shower somewhere. I guess I'm going to bring some Tinks or other attractants to try and slow down any deer passing through.

Comment

Certainly did not know there was another green screener there. Which compartment were you in? My father and I were in 6A

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
          Certainly did not know there was another green screener there. Which compartment were you in? My father and I were in 6A

How did y'all do in that unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
            How did y'all do in that unit?
            Did okay. Send me a pm and I can give you a little info and my number in case you get into that section

Comment

Working...
            X