No announcement yet.

Cruise to cozumel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I loved Mr Sanchos. If relaxing is what you're after, this is the place. I can't remember our waiters name, but he would actually wade out in the water some to bring us drinks. Everyone is super friendly. We booked outside of the cruise and it was $40 something dollars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
      We go to a place called Mr. Sanchos Beach. They sell tickets on the boat but we usually wait to purchase there. It's all inclusive food and drinks plus relaxation on the beach. Been our favorite spot so far.
      How do you get to the Mr. Sancho Beach? Taxi, shuttle? I think that's what the wife wants to do

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
        How do you get to the Mr. Sancho Beach? Taxi, shuttle? I think that's what the wife wants to do
        Taxi. When you get off the boat you go through an area that has some shops and stuff to a taxi/bus terminal area. There will be signs saying which taxis are going where and you get in that line. Hop in tell them where you are going....and hang on

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Hire a taxi driver for the day. Tell him that's what you want, they will take you to some awesome places. That's what we usually do, or rent motorcycles.
          I think shopping is what we want to do. So rent a taxi for the day to shuttle us around is the way to go? Whats an average cost for the taxi for the day? We do not speak spanish, is that an issue?

Comment

Mr Sanchos. Book it online.
            Taxi is like $16

Great Food , Tip The waiter when you get there and the drinks will be strong ALL day.

Comment

We've been several times and the last 3 we've hired a driver for the day. Here's a screen shot of our driver's Facebook. Just book well in advance and give him an idea of what you want to do. He takes us to the less touristy areas to shop and then to the other side of the island to sight see. He'll do whatever you'd like and the price is very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                We've been several times and the last 3 we've hired a driver for the day. Here's a screen shot of our driver's Facebook. Just book well in advance and give him an idea of what you want to do. He takes us to the less touristy areas to shop and then to the other side of the island to sight see. He'll do whatever you'd like and the price is very reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up. I made contact and have him reserved for our arrival. Any other advice, feel free to throw it out there.
                Thx again

Comment

When you get off the ship, all those shops you have to walk through are all in cahoots with the cruise ships. Rent a jeep, go to a local grocery store, get what you need for the day and go to the other side of the island. There are miles of bad arse beach over there. It sounds like you don't want the tourist BS. I am the same way and thats where I go.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. I made contact and have him reserved for our arrival. Any other advice, feel free to throw it out there.
                    Thx again
                    Great to hear. Just tell him what you're interested in doing and he will take care of you. If there are certain things you want to shop for he will take you to places off the beaten path for the best deals.

Comment

Working...
                    X