It's been a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boleman154 View Post
    I agree it's not cheap but I do think I spend less then I did on my wheel bows.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I know I spend less, now at least. Initially it was expensive, but now that I don't lose and break arrows I'm not spending much. Other than the bow I'm waiting on lol. But after it gets here I won't be buying any more bows for a while. I've gotta try to stay married!! I save money by not having to run to the bow shop all the time too. There's nothing other than some sort of catastrophic failure that I can't fix myself on a stick bow.

Comment

Congrats on sticking with it for a whole year. Lots of fellas like the idea, buy a bow, and don't stick with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm afraid I'm hopelessly addicted.

Comment

That's good. Just keep letting the rest of us enjoy your journey with you.

Gary

Comment

I'm loving it. I haven't got to bow hunt anymore, but hopefully on my next days off. I still have 1 tag left and have my eye on a buck that's starting to show up pretty regular in daylight now. We'll see.

Comment

Yeah, that's like saying it will be cheaper to have a couple of kids, because it is cheaper to feed four than two and we can use them on the taxes.

Comment

What about when you are feeding 4 and all of them are too old to claim on your taxes?

Is it wrong when you had difficulty all day trying to accomplish tasks and you're pretty discouraged but then you shoot 30 or so arrows in practice and then the day seems just fine? That's what archery does, did today, for me. And this is another way to find more in myself.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  One year ago today, I got a Samick Sage from 3 rivers delivered to my door and shot a trad bow for the first time. I had no idea it was gonna turn into what it has become!! Funniest part is, I had told my wife me switching to a trad bow would be cheaper...and I actually believed it at the time too!!
                  I'm very proud that you hung in there my friend... Don't worry about expense, once that new Black Widow gets home your bow shopping will be done.

Comment

It only gets better over time too, for those that stick it out!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                      I'm very proud that you hung in there my friend... Don't worry about expense, once that new Black Widow gets home your bow shopping will be done.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X