And Bam no one cares about the environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Bam no one cares about the environment

So tell me please how bagging clean boxes from Amazon is going to keep my trash man ,who does not wear gloves or mask, from contracting corona.
    I touched the trash can-he touches the can.
    I assume someone one at Waste Management is stupid or he is grinding on some one at hefty.

I’m in for this!

Comment

Just play along...this crap show is almost over with

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Just play along...this crap show is almost over with
        That's what I am seeing. The liberal's, Chinese bat bug, show is just about done. The country is starting to see the truth and the liberals are running out of lies to tell, they have been repeating themselves for a while.

Comment

I hope so, wasted 6 bags to recycle 6 boxes.

Comment

When I found out they wanted me to bag everything before dropping it into a large plastic bin to protect the workers, my thought was...I don't need them dig thru the trash. Just hook it up to the truck and let it dump. You ain't gotta touch anything inside the can. Sheesh.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

My garbage man (Republic Svcs) has never touched my trash can! He pulls up next to it, then from inside the cab operates controls which lift the can over the top of the truck and dump it!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I suspect it is the workers who sort the recycle that they are thinking of moreso than the collectors.

Comment

I was outside when the trash man came yesterday and he was wearing gloves, they always wear gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    My garbage man (Republic Svcs) has never touched my trash can! He pulls up next to it, then from inside the cab operates controls which lift the can over the top of the truck and dump it!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Ours are still old school, grab and throw.

Comment

Our city makes us bag all recycled material in clear bags even boxes all the time not just for corona. Yep kind of stupid to create more waste to recycle.

Comment

Not sure who writes their procedures... watched one of my guys yesterday literally pick up a bag out of the can that didn't dump out, put it back in the can in a different position, then use the hydraulic deal on the back of the truck to dump it again. Way more time and effort than just tossing in the truck. He picked up the dang bag

Comment

It's been 10 years since I saw a garbage person out of the truck. Push button - drive away.........

Comment

You forgot a few steps, push button, dump trash in truck/on street, drive away while dropping can down the street....

Comment

do you ever pay with cash...notoriously filthy...and yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X