Club Cart golf cart ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Cart golf cart ideas

I need ideas on lifting and tires for a 48 volt club cart. Point me in the right direction on buying parts and accessories.

I did the jakes long travel lift and 23 inch tires. Rides like a cadillac now. I also put the dual action springs ( with overload) on the back. And bought a programmer. It will run about 27mph on level ground now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I built a big block Ez-Go a while back and considered Jakes Long Travel. Great way to go, but out of my budget at the time! I found lots of inspiration from Buggies Gone Wild forum. Ended up with axle lift from Jakes.

There's a wealth of information about all things golf cart to be learned from BGW members.

Golf Cart Forum for Electric Golf cars, Golf Cart Lift Kits and Custom Golf Cart Parts and Accessories. Featuring forums for Club Car, EZGO and Yamaha Golf cars

Comment

bump

Comment

eBay has great selection and prices.

Comment

Send MarkM a pm
            He owns a golf cart shop specializing in club car and get you anything you need at great prices (usually better than eBay) shipped to your house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make it 4WD...check out :

Comment

I should add on a budget. Looking at 3 inch lift and building a bed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                  Send MarkM a pm
                  He owns a golf cart shop specializing in club car and get you anything you need at great prices (usually better than eBay) shipped to your house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This. He took great care of me.

Comment

Working...
                  X