Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
    This is my 2014 Stingray just after I got it wrapped. It is stock except I gave it a breathing treatment with headers, high flow cats, and cold air...got some good HP out of it as well.
    .......wow

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
      .......wow
      Thanks, it has been a life long dream of mine to have one of these and I love it...just hope it doesn't kill me and my heavy right foot.

Comment

73 Z28 need some interior work then I will be looking to trade for a 30 something rat rod.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
          73 Z28 need some interior work then I will be looking to trade for a 30 something rat rod.
          Very nice. I found my friend a 71 split bumper a couple weeks ago. It has a nasty 427 in it and was done up nice protouringish. I think he's about washed and waxed the paint off lol. I put our vette up for sale yesterday so that we could buy a 69 or possibly a split bumper camaro but after having it for sale for an hour I pulled the add. My wife and I are way to sentimental over the freaking car.
          Last edited by doublearrow; 04-18-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

here is my mustang - before and after

restomod
            Attached Files

Comment

My daily driver/drag car is this 2011 Mustang GT with a six speed. I have a few things done to it like: long tube headers, flow master exhaust, AEM "cold air" intake, oil cooler, 90 mm throttle body, transmission rebuild, racing clutch, lighter flywheel, short throw shifter, sub frame connectors, racing slicks when i get to the track and I'm probably missing some things. Oh yeah I also have a nitrous outlet plate kit, running a 100 shot now but going to bump it up to 150 shot this year. The tech guy at little river told me if I run the nitrous out there they will shut me down until I get a roll cage, fire extinguisher and some other safety gear. The pictures is kinda old, maybe had it 6 months or so at the time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Ring View Post
                My daily driver/drag car is this 2011 Mustang GT with a six speed. I have a few things done to it like: long tube headers, flow master exhaust, AEM "cold air" intake, oil cooler, 90 mm throttle body, transmission rebuild, racing clutch, lighter flywheel, short throw shifter, sub frame connectors, racing slicks when i get to the track and I'm probably missing some things. Oh yeah I also have a nitrous outlet plate kit, running a 100 shot now but going to bump it up to 150 shot this year. The tech guy at little river told me if I run the nitrous out there they will shut me down until I get a roll cage, fire extinguisher and some other safety gear. The pictures is kinda old, maybe had it 6 months or so at the time.

Comment

Friend has 3 restorations... Too much work and money. Seems every other month he spends a grand on them. Then he will not run them hard in fear of breaking stuff. Driving around in a pretty 94 Vett slowly is boring.

Comment

This is my 68 vette. Sold new at Yenko but just the base 327.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's mine. Posted this pic before. 2013 ZL1 bone stock 580hp LSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of those cars are cool enough that I could just sit in a lawn chair and admire them for hours. Especially the the 3500 dollar one.

Comment

1969 camaro. Winger race engine's 665 ci. w/ one kit of nitrous.
                          The other 1969 camaro on the right. Winger race engine's 598 ci w/ one kit of nitrous.
                          We let doc from street outlaws drive it while I was driving the red car in San Antonio at the no prep race. He ended up smacking the wall pretty good.

Comment

Ouch. Saw the video of the crash. Glad you can put it back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                              Ouch. Saw the video of the crash. Glad you can put it back together.

Yes sir. Got all of the parts in already. Just need to do some fiberglass work now

Comment

restoring a 72 challenger

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130321_192310_resized.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24440776

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130321_192351_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	24440777