Club Car DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Car DS

TBH got my wheels turning on a ranch golf cart so after some CL searching I picked up a 2004 Club Car DS for $1,900 delivered. Not sure if I got a good deal or not, but the cart and batteries seem to be in good shape. Thanks to BowSlayer for answering some random questions along the way. This is my first time to ever mess with a cart and was definitely a learning process.

The only real issue I ran into was the motor polarity. Alltrax quick installation guide is what I used as the wiring guide. They also sent another wiring diagram that showed a different configuration. When I went to test it the motor was running opposite in forward and reverse. Quick call to Alltrax and they new exactly what had happened. They were aware that their two wiring guides said different things and that was due to Club Car not being consistent with how they wired their motors. Flipped two wires on the motor and the problem was fixed.

I always like to hear part lists on builds see here is what got put on (I'm sure I am forgetting something on this list). Don't have a finished product pic, but you get the idea.

- All Sports, Super Sport 6" lift
    - HD rear leaf springs
    - Folding Rear Seat
    - Alltrax DCX 400amp controller
    - 4 gauge batter/motor cables
    - HD 200amp solenoid
    - Black steel wheels
    - 22x11x10" tires (Costco)
    - Tie Rod ends x3
    - Bedliner spray paint
    - Voltage reducer
    - LED light bar (amazon off brand)