Kansas Pheasant Hunt 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Pheasant Hunt 2017

Had a blast hunting over birds in CRP with good friend. Plenty of birds for all. Probably didn't get my share cuz it is tough to self film and try to get some birds down in range but worthwhile none the less. Working on a better process for my handicam mount and film process. Any suggestions please post them up. Any rate we got some good footage..about half way though you get the see the guide get popped in the crotch by two grouse, that knock him to the ground. Hilarious. Enjoy and subscribe to see upcoming hunt.fishing and past vids, about 38 I think, something for everyone . Enjoy.subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_7v...m-upload_owner

That's awsome.

Comment

Didn't get your share cause of self filming....I've seen you shoot Chucky!!!

Comment

I'd love to get out there

Comment

Great video, been too many years since I hunted pheasants in Kansas.

Comment

Very nice.
            Hunted with Flying W in Plains Kansas back in Jan 2012. That was an experience i will not soon forget.
            6 degrees, wind blowing 15-20. But the birds were everywhere. Then it snowed 12" overnight. Day 2 was fun dogging through the snow drifts.
            The outfitter is licenses for what they call controlled shooting. Basically they set their limits and shooting dates and the state signs off on it.
            Every spring the outfitter releases so many juvenile birds for X amount shot over the state limit every year. It was tough shooting but very fun
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bloodstick; 08-18-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X