No announcement yet.

Which Side x side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had my Mule FXT for about a year with no complaints at all .

Comment

Brought home my can am defender max today.
      Thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek H. View Post
        Congrats!

Comment

We own several...

My personal favorite has been my Ranger Crew 800. It is a 2013 and only issue has been one CV boot. Dads personal is a Ranger Crew 1000. We have a mule diesel, two newer single cab mules, a John Deere diesel, another ranger 900 crew as well as three RZRs, four Polaris ATVs, a Honda ATV, Arctic cat ATV, two Kawasaki ATVs and two Honda dirt bikes.

Change is happening as just yesterday I ordered and picked up a new Pro-FXT camp with a 4” lift and 28” wheels. One of our places has lots of rocks so a higher sxs is a must. It is def quiter and seems better. The smaller bed in crew form sucks, but I will see how much I actually miss the bed. I got a deal due to knowing the Regional manager in the Dallas area.

As I type, I am at the powersports dealer auction in Dallas and will be bidding on the same vehicle in 2017 model but only 19 hours. Prob will get it for $12,500 or so. I will also be bidding on a 2017 Ranger crew 570 for guests to use at the ranch.

I will be taking the new mule to our place in Abilene today and put it through the ringer. One thing to consider is maintenance costs. The Pro has a strict maintenance schedule costing about $1200 each time..20 hrs, 50, 100, 200, etc and all but the 50 will cost in the $1200 range or it will affect warranty.

Comment

I have had my fxt serviced a few times and it's no where near 1200 each time. Also I believe you can do the maintenance yourself and Kawasaki will honor your warranty as long as you keep all your receipts ect. I haven't put that to the test yet just what I have heard and read.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Always heard CanAm lacks in the reliability department. Which just so happens to be the most important part for me.
              We have 4 2014-2016 Can Am SxSs in the family right now, and I’m in route to pick up my new Defender Max HD10 as we speak. So that’ll be the 5th one. I drive my Commander 1000 rough, and it just keeps ticking. I wouldn’t be buying another if it had the problems the Polaris’s in the family have had. In fact we have yet to have any issues period.

Comment

I’m snagging my Defender Max HD 10 DPS in camo with roof for $15k out the door. Took a bit of haggling, but I’m happy with the deal.

Comment

Where’d you end up getting it from?

Comment

Originally posted by SPDKLZ View Post
                    We own several...

My personal favorite has been my Ranger Crew 800. It is a 2013 and only issue has been one CV boot. Dads personal is a Ranger Crew 1000. We have a mule diesel, two newer single cab mules, a John Deere diesel, another ranger 900 crew as well as three RZRs, four Polaris ATVs, a Honda ATV, Arctic cat ATV, two Kawasaki ATVs and two Honda dirt bikes.

Change is happening as just yesterday I ordered and picked up a new Pro-FXT camp with a 4” lift and 28” wheels. One of our places has lots of rocks so a higher sxs is a must. It is def quiter and seems better. The smaller bed in crew form sucks, but I will see how much I actually miss the bed. I got a deal due to knowing the Regional manager in the Dallas area.

As I type, I am at the powersports dealer auction in Dallas and will be bidding on the same vehicle in 2017 model but only 19 hours. Prob will get it for $12,500 or so. I will also be bidding on a 2017 Ranger crew 570 for guests to use at the ranch.

I will be taking the new mule to our place in Abilene today and put it through the ringer. One thing to consider is maintenance costs. The Pro has a strict maintenance schedule costing about $1200 each time..20 hrs, 50, 100, 200, etc and all but the 50 will cost in the $1200 range or it will affect warranty.
                    Yeah.... that’s incorrect information.

The maintenance is expensive at any dealer. UVC quoted $500 for the 20 hour maintenance. I don’t know where you’re getting 1200 from.

Plus, if you use approved lubricants they honor the warranty if you do it yourself. Valve lash being the worst part of DIY.
                    Last edited by 12RingKing; 07-20-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Picked her up a bit ago!Click image for larger version

Name:	F54DD64D-EFE5-4B87-85E7-A361EA93D50D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	24546802

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        I’m snagging my Defender Max HD 10 DPS in camo with roof for $15k out the door. Took a bit of haggling, but I’m happy with the deal.
                        What dealer did you go through?

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
                          Where’d you end up getting it from?
                          Ended up dealing with antlers motorsports in OK. They where a good bit closer then vicars and a little cheaper too.

Comment

Mule!

Comment

What dealer did you go through?
                              Hoffpauir. Easiest deal I’ve ever done. I texted with Bryan until we came to an agreement, then I came in and signed the papers. I could’ve been in and out of there in 5 minutes if we hadn’t chatted for 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                Hoffpauir. Easiest deal I’ve ever done. I texted with Bryan until we came to an agreement, then I came in and signed the papers. I could’ve been in and out of there in 5 minutes if we hadn’t chatted for 30 minutes.
                                Yeah same with Antlers. They had all the paperwork ready to go all i had to do is sign a few papers and load it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X