If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
    I really don't see why so many people care what others are buying. I'm not trying to convince anyone that my truck is better. It's what I wanted and it works for me (so far). I've had all three major brands (no Toyota) and they've all had flaws. Guess I don't see why it matters what others decide to buy.
    Agreed, except that I've had fewer problems and less maintenance with any Toyota I've ever owned, than anything else I've ever owned, and that includes dodge, chevy, nissan and ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDieselKid View Post
      Go to a rodeo, look at the contestant parking lot with trailers. Dodge. Dang near everyone of them. That's enough backup to confirm what I already knew.
      Honest question, do you suppose that's because they can get them cheaper on resale (as was suggested above) or because Dodge is a sponsor they have or are hoping to have? If not, what is it about them?

Comment

my sons 2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 has 210,000 plus miles on it. my 2003 4x4 dually has 190,000 miles on it. replaced a tranny in my sons just yesterday...not bad in my opinion.
        i have to agree that i would rather change out a dash board than a tranny.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

In 2010 I bought a 1500 Chevy, in 2012 I traded it in for a F150 Eco-boost, and in 2014 I trade the F150 for a RAM 1500 Eco-diesel. The Chevy got better gas mileage than the F150 by 4 mpg (14 vs 18 highway). The RAM by far is the best truck I've had. It gets 27 mpg on the hwy doing 70 to 75 mph. RAM has come a long way in the form, fit, and function of their trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
            Honest question, do you suppose that's because they can get them cheaper on resale (as was suggested above) or because Dodge is a sponsor they have or are hoping to have? If not, what is it about them?
            No sir, I know it's cause of the motor in them is the best for pulling. They are usually new also.

Comment

212,000 miles on a cummins w/ original tranny, 20mpg. still going strong. no complaints from me. Broken dash, sure its cracked, I dont care Im not trying to show off to anyone. Rides like a brick, well sure it does, it can handle a real load and not squat down in the rear.....turning radius is superior to ford....

Comment

he probably drives a focus
                Heath, Dodges are beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                  Hmm.. Cheaper on resale??? Have you tried to buy a used Cummins lately? I sold my 2006 3/4 ton 4x4 for 13,000k and it had 275,000 miles on it and both the buyer and myself know I left money on the table.

Try that with some of the others.

Comment

Working...
                  X