DACA....Trump.....What?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I hear what you are saying and you make some good points. A lot of the same could be said for the drug trade and how the government controls that to a degree and it allows for our judicial system to profit, exploit, imprison, etc...

I just think if "we" want to correct the immigration problems we have to take away the incentive for illegals to immigrate. That starts with jobs. Simple as that. I don't think it will ever happen. Too many folks making $$$. But unless we do that, all the walls, border patrol, etc.... is just a smoke screen put out by politicians. It is said really, what we are becoming as a country and how we are manipulated by the politicians that supposedly work for us.
    I hear ya brother and I don't disagree. I know this, if our gubmint cut all of their benefits, they can't afford to stay here anyway and they will go home.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      They will never be able to mass deport as said above....so here is what I suggest

1.) Criminals (anything done besides crossing the border) get out, end of story..
      2.) All dreamers and their parents that are here (and have not broken any additional laws) will be issued a SS number and a green card to be able to work/pay taxes.
      3.) You may not collect any kind of government "welfare"
      4.) No voting rights, ever... end of discussion
      5.) Any other criminal activity (including DUI) you are gone, back to where you came from.

Not bad except this can all be undone by the next administration or even this one and it breaks Constitutional Law. Once they're here, they're here. The bad far outweighs the good here. Like I've said before, this is not a humanitarian matter. It is a matter of logistics and finances.
      Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 09-14-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Back during the campaign, the wall kept getting 10' higher just about every day.

Seems like it's been getting about 10' shorter every day since January.

Comment

The wall will NEVER EVER be built. He will have excuse after excuse of why.

Comment

I'm not for the wall I think that's crazy, if they can tunnel under a prison and pop up in a cell a wall isn't going to stop them, spend the money on tech for the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              I'm not for the wall I think that's crazy, if they can tunnel under a prison and pop up in a cell a wall isn't going to stop them, spend the money on tech for the border.
              Nicely said.

Save us wall!!! Save us!!!! Please. When has a wall ever worked?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Nicely said.

The ones on my house work pretty well

Comment

We don't really need a Wall... just turn off the magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    Nicely said.

The Berlin Wall was quite effective.

That being said, I'm not a border wall supporter. Stop making it Christmas every day and they'll go back home.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

When you call Congress, please state your full name and and provide your exact and current location.

I don't think those idiots realize who holds the keys to the deportation wagon.
                        Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 09-15-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X