X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fished the day before also. Lots of fillets
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice haul Mitch, they're on the bulkheads at Wolf Creek on Livingston now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        Nice haul Mitch, they're on the bulkheads at Wolf Creek on Livingston now.
        Thank you sir. Fished Livingston this weekend also. Blues up to 12 lbs. Will be fishing a charity tournament up there this weekend for PTSD veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          Quackerbox. We were in my boat. Left Scott's Ridge at 6:30 and left around 1:00.
          Hmmm. Seen a few boats fishing the same way but no yeller ones

Almost launched there figuring to early in the year for the riff raff.

Comment

Nice haul! I fished Richland-Chambers Fri afternoon and Sat morning and couldn't buy a bite. Fished bulkheads, flooded brush, and a few deep waters holes. Nada!

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Dang Mitch! Y'all for sure got enough to make the grease stink!! Nice haul! How long does this bulkhead phenomena last?

...bout got my boat ready to go!

Comment

I'll add a few from 3-31.

Comment

We put 23 in the boat on the 31st. I should be back out every morning this week in my grey and white blazer bay. If you see me stop and say hi.

Comment

Did pretty good myself Friday morning on our company lake. About half caught on cut carp, the others on CJ's shad punch bait fished a foot under a popping cork. 24 was the final count. Perturbed me, the limit is 25. I thought I was at 20ish so I wasn't worried about the limit.

And this is what all those bulkhead catfish are after, shad shad and more shad!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Dang Mitch! Y'all for sure got enough to make the grease stink!! Nice haul! How long does this bulkhead phenomena last?

...bout got my boat ready to go!
                      I catch them shallow all summer long and full of eggs. I'd say the hottest time will be from now to end of April. If you go Charlie, gimme a holler and I'll definitely point you in the right direction.
                      Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 04-03-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Good job Mitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                          Good job Mitch!
                          Thank you Mr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            Nice haul! I fished Richland-Chambers Fri afternoon and Sat morning and couldn't buy a bite. Fished bulkheads, flooded brush, and a few deep waters holes. Nada!

Oh look a fajita!!
                            I went to RC a week and a half ago and picked up 13 in a few feet of water. Fished wind swept banks, points.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                              I went to RC a week and a half ago and picked up 13 in a few feet of water. Fished wind swept banks, points.

What part of the lake? We stuck around the south end near Fisherman's point to avoid the wind. Usually go way north up around Hog Island. Water was only 66 so I think the major movement is still a few weeks off.

Comment

Bulkheads? I have got to ask. Are we talking about retaining walls around the shore line where property owners are trying to save their shoreline?

Comment

Working...
                                X