How heavy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How heavy?

Curious of how heavy this guy is , I will try to get him on the ground this year he eluded me last year. Any estimates ? The date is wrong on the camera I already corrected it but pictures were from this weekend.
    Attached Files

Another pic.
    Attached Files

Comment

no way to tell with pics submitted, shoot him and find out!

Comment

300 easily

Comment

Nasty big fella. He needs a nap. I'd guess him around 215-225.

Comment

these were 200 pounds that Big Boy's gotta be 300 325

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
              300 easily
              This ^^^^^!! No such thing as a hog on cam that weighs less than 300. Can we see the panther pics next :-)

Comment

I'm bad at these... but I am going to say he goes over the 200 mark. He looks bigger than a 194 #er I shot a few years ago with the help of some training wheels. I wouldn't put him as high as 300 though, More like in the lower 200s.

Comment

230-260

Comment

I hope you get him Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      This ^^^^^!! No such thing as a hog on cam that weighs less than 300. Can we see the panther pics next :-)
                      Lol. When i get home ill put a pic of a pig i shot. He went 322.5. This dudes at least the size of the one i killed. Maybe not as tall but hes just gotta body bigger than the one i shot

Comment

i say around 300! either way gunna be a tough one to load up!

Comment

That's a big pig! I'd say 225-250

Comment

Very interesting weight estimates its actually fun to see the differant weights . Last year this hog was everywhere but no where to be found , he was 100% nocturnal. I hunted him several nights up to 1am , sometimes I would get there in a tripod at 3am try to catch him early morning before sun up. These are some of the first pictures of him during the day ever so maybe he is getting cocky . I know they are bigger ones you all have seen but I got it in bad for this hog I will try hard nail him this year he made work so hard last year.

Comment

I'd say close to 250 to 295

Comment

Working...
                              X