Lone Star Bowhunters Assn's 3-D Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Bowhunters Assn's 3-D Schedule

The 2015 LSBA 3-D Season is here. I am excited that we are going to have several more shoots than we have had in the last several years and will hopefully, get back to a full blow 3-D schedule next year with shoots up north and west. I am looking forward to seeing our members and meeting new archers/bowhunters along the way!! Hope to see you out at a shoot!!

Please note that we shoot by the host clubs rules and stakes. A Big thanks to all of the clubs that are hosting LSBA shoots this year! Come on out and support your local archery club!!

03/28/15 (8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) Bastrop County Bowhunters, 3551 FM 535 Red Rock, Texas 78662 MAP

(Bastrop County Bowhunters will be hosting their club shoot the next day, March 29th from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.)

Click here for their RULES

Click here for their DIVISIONS and FEES.

04/11&12/15 (2 day shoot) Banana Bend Bowbenders, 3600 Hadden Road,
    Baytown, TX 77522 MAP

California start at 8:00 a.m.

05/30&31/15 (2 day shoot) Brazos County Archery Club, 1715 Louis Street
    Bryan, Texas MAP

ASA Rules Apply
    $15.00/shooter
    Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.; Shotgun start at 10:00 a.m.

06/13/15; Pop-up 3-D Shoot with John Stanley and Nature's Edge
    Banquet Shoot, Reunion Ranch, 850 CR 255, Georgetown, TX 78633

10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

07/26/15 Montgomery County Archery Club, 18500 Trails End Road, Conroe, Texas MAP and DIRECTIONS

Shoot starts at 8:00 a.m. (9:00 a.m. at the latest) and should finish around 12:00 p.m.

SHOOT FEES

RULES

CLASSES and YARDAGE

08/29/15 LSBA STATE SHOOT, Saltgrass Archery Club, Jack Brooks Park 5700 FM2004 Hitchcock, Texas 77563 MAP

Registration opens at 8:30 AM, closes about 11:00 AM. Sign in, get your score card, shoot when you are ready!!

$20.00 Adult
    $15.00 Children

Hope to see you out at the shoots!! If you have any questions, please contact Dena Kana at 409 739-2630 or denakana@gmail.com.

Will there be a shooter of the year or state championship for LSBA? If so how will that work?

Comment

Can't wait for Banana Bend

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
        Will there be a shooter of the year or state championship for LSBA? If so how will that work?
        The State Shoot is going to be held at Saltgrass.

Comment

I cannot wait to shoot at Bastrop this weekend! I have never shot that course.

Who all is gonna shoot?

They will be having their club shoot the next day!

Comment

Did yall contact Tejas Bowmen in Corpus? We enjoyed shooting there when yall did the state shoot. I took home a nice trophy to boot.

Ray

Comment

We are hoping to do a shoot next year in that area. We ran out of weekends for shoots this year. That is why it is important to have more volunteers.

Comment

Is there not an event planned for AFC in Paris the weekend of the 4/18?

Comment

Yes there is. I was not sure it was confirmed, but talked to Charles this morning. Sorry! Another shoot added to the schedule!

04/18/15 Fundraiser for Archers of Christ, Paris. The club is located on CR 32500 (Caviness Road). Whatever way you enter the loop (286) around Parris, make your way to FM 79 and drive out of town about 2.5 miles and turn right on CR 32500 (Caviness Rd.). The Archers for Christ Sign is on the corner of FM 79 and CR 32500. The club is about 1/4 mile up CR 32500 on the left.

11:00 a.m. start time

ASA Scoring (5,8,10,12, 14)

$20.00 Adults
                  $15.00 Youth
                  FREE 8 and under

BINOCULARS ALLOWED-- RANGE FINDERS ALLOWED ON KNOW DISTANCE ONLY

Comment

I am excited about this weekend! It will be our first shoot of the year and our first shoot at Bastrop County Bowhunters! We are staying in the State Park and shooting both days!!

Comment

Working...
                    X