No announcement yet.

Blind Elevators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They work great I rebuilt my box blind with them!

Comment

I used the elevators on a 4x6 blind last weekend. Definitely made the whole process easier...now getting that heavy *** blind up in the air is another story. Also got the idea for the cantilever porch from the DVD that comes with the elevators.

Now it just needs a coat of paint, some railing for the stairs and decide how I am going to do the windows. Looking for a plexiglass type of window.

Comment

looks like mine! good job!

Comment

Stand by Krafty, I'll get you some pics of my homemade ones when I return from the lease.

Comment

sent him pics bout 4 months ago, don't know if he made em or not.

Comment

Now thats something I could use!! super job!! ;;;;------>

Comment

GetURDONE
                Originally posted by Matt2006Martin View Post
                Now thats something I could use!! super job!! ;;;;------>

Comment

Here is my pictures of my home made elevators. I made a templet out of a file folder and wrapped it around the tubing to make the cuts. The legs are set at 25 ish degrees, both directions.

Comment

AG96 - When you find your window material, please post it on here. I have been thinking about putting in plexiglass windows in my stand since last year, but I can't find any kind of frames (metal). I have seen some at the hunter's shows, but most of the time they won't tell you their source or they don't know either. Anybody else out there know where a body can get some alumn. frames like the ones in the high-dollar stands.

Comment

Great project, the homemade ones look pretty strong as well. Should make some great blinds from these.

Comment

Working...
                      X