Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida lifts all Covid restrictions. All open/no masks

I hope Abbott follows Florida’s lead...

TALLAHASSEE – Bars and restaurants are no longer required to operate at less than full capacity, as Gov. Ron DeSantis issued an executive order Friday removing all remaining restrictions on businesses because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    But the executive order, which takes effect immediately, also prohibits local governments from closing businesses or collecting fines related to pandemic-related mandates, such as mask requirements.

Awesome

Comment

That is Great!!

Comment

Hey Abbott! You hear this?

Comment

Someone let Abbott borrow a backbone!

Comment

It’s good, but of course he did this following peak tourist season. Vote grab maybe?

Comment

Hey, even if it's a vote grab, it's a welcome move.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                Hey, even if it's a vote grab, it's a welcome move.
                It’s welcome, but the economic damage is done. I’m interested to see some statistics in the upcoming years around the economic impact created by the reactions from COVID.

Comment

My daughter is an infectious control NP and she told me her case load is going back up, the covid unit icu is full again. I would like to see it open up but I think certain areas of Texas are not ready yet.

Comment

King Abbott wont do this unfortantly.

Comment

I haven’t wore a mask in weeks. No one says anything to me either at shops or restaurants

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                        My daughter is an infectious control NP and she told me her case load is going back up, the covid unit icu is full again. I would like to see it open up but I think certain areas of Texas are not ready yet.
                        Where?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          I haven’t wore a mask in weeks. No one says anything to me either at shops or restaurants
                          Only one person has told me to put one on, the lady working at the local Speedy Stop. Lol

Comment

'Murica by Gawd!!

Comment

To be fair....our part of Florida was never really closed.

For most of the time - everything was open, we ate out at restaurants, went to bars, didn’t wear a mask...

Comment

Working...
                              X