No announcement yet.

San Saba Ranch / ABC ranch / www.sansabaranch.com a bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say send Richard and email with a copy of this thread. Let him know that his lack of sense just cost him a business. The bowhunting community is tight and we don't hesitate to let each other know of people like him. I'll make sure he gets no business from me or anyone I know.

Comment

Originally posted by devil1824 View Post
      So, how many people here have actually been? Is this just supposed to be a bash fest because of one group had a bad experience? I've been 7x now. Went this month. ZERO dogs,No drunks.(besides me) Just curious.

Just a bandwagon thing. I know a couple of guys that have been and had a good time. I think this thread needs to die.

Comment

Originally posted by devil1824 View Post
        So, how many people here have actually been? Is this just supposed to be a bash fest because of one group had a bad experience? I've been 7x now. Went this month. ZERO dogs,No drunks.(besides me) Just curious.
        i have not been, but when people i consider friends get treated wrongly, then i don't care how many good experiences anybody has. they will never get my business and hope they do not get any business.

Comment

This thread should come witha t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
            Just a bandwagon thing. I know a couple of guys that have been and had a good time. I think this thread needs to die.
            Not as long as i'm around.

Comment

Kill it

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore1 View Post
                Kill it
                Nah.

Bump it.

Comment

Just read this entire thread ... HOLY SMOKES! Thanks for the heads up! TTT

Comment

Thanks for warning the rest of us about how he runs his business. Great job of sticking together.

Comment

Bump, don't forget this JERK!

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore1 View Post
                          Kill it
                          Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                          Nah.

Bump it.
                          haha short but sweet, To the Top it Goes.

Class act on the hunters part, would love to hunt with any of those guys.

Comment

I believe I know the man who made such rude comments, we went there a few years ago and had problems with that drunk too. Sorry about your ruined hunt, i know one thing is I'll never go back there again.

Comment

That sux

Comment

How did this thread resurface... its like the twlight zone

Comment

Working...
                                X