Cougar Run Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cougar Run Ranch

Been a wierd year limited time..are they any good???

I guess they suck

Comment

You may also want to look into Keith Johns Outdoors...

Comment

I was invited by a buddy to go a few years ago. the place is 100 acres you hunt in 75 of them. its high fenced. unless is changed??????????????? I wouldn't go just me.

Comment

aint never heard any good reports about cougar run.

Comment

Guy who runs the place is a jerk and animals in my opionion are not in good shape...

Comment

After having no luck getting a young hunter something to shoot several years ago, I made the mistake of taking him there to shoot a hog after deer season was over. When the feeder went off, all manner of starving deer, hogs, rhea, several exotics, etc. came running. I was embarrased and had to apologise to the boy for taking him to such a place.

Comment

I really hate to hear something like that. When animals are in a high fence that is that small of an area (100 acres?), they don't have enough food and you NEED to feed them more corn etc. Just sad.

Comment

I called a couple of years ago to book a hunt for a youth. After an unpleasant 5 min. conversation I came to the conclusion that it would probably be an unpleasant experience for him. We ended up going with some friends to their place and hunted some hogs. I'm really surprised that they are still in business.

Comment

Working...
                  X