Shoot through or drop away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot through or drop away

Switching from fingers to rest; need opinions on which rest to go with.....drop-away or shoot-through

IMO.... Drop away!!!!

Comment

DROP AWAY, more forgiving and last longer. If you shoot a lot, a shoot-thru will wear out quick, cousin had a whisker biscuit and had to replace it in the first month

Comment

Drop away rest. the rip cord is a good one to buy

Comment

Originally posted by BOMAR Archery View Post
          DROP AWAY, more forgiving and last longer. If you shoot a lot, a shoot-thru will wear out quick, cousin had a whisker biscuit and had to replace it in the first month
          I'm not a fan of the whiskey biscuit, but I did shoot one on my first bow. At that time, I was shooting about 100 arrows a day, for at least 2 months straight and I didn't wear mine out. Your cousin must have worn out his arms shooting enough to wear it out in a month.

Oh, a full containment drop away gets my vote.

Comment

For target shooting - drop away. For hunting get a shoot through, so your arrow doesn't make any noise.

Comment

i like my whisker biscuit because i can walk around with an arrow knocked and i dont have to worry about it falling off of my rest.

Comment

sorry for posting in the wrong forum. thought lost this post and reposted in around the campfire

Comment

nap dropaway

Comment

Drop away here.

Comment

QAD Dropaway! best of both worlds, holds your arrow at all times, even when slowly letting down, and falls completly out of the way

Comment

Drop away!

Comment

rip cord drop away, imo

Comment

rip cord drop away for sure. and u can still walk around with an arrow nocked

Comment

Working...
                            X