Clear All

Awesome!! Great stuff.

Comment

That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Well Played Sir, Well Played. You did it right. Any man can be a father, it takes a special man to be a dad when he is not the father. Congrats to you Sir

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            Screen's blurry now---and Tiffany can express her thoughts in writing well--way better than most of the young folk I know. Good on you, and great on her.
            Originally posted by mboltm View Post
            Well Played Sir, Well Played. You did it right. Any man can be a father, it takes a special man to be a dad when he is not the father. Congrats to you Sir
            x2.

And you picked the right word. Blessed. And all glory to our ultimate Father.

Comment

Congrats! You did Great!

Comment

Man,that's cool..Congratulations sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesomeness!! Congrats to the newly weds! Great job on being a dad! The world is in need of more parents like your self.

Comment

Wow! Sounds like you did an amazing job! She put some time and effort in to say all the right things in just th he right way. Those are two very special gifts.

And, she looks absolutely beautiful on her wedding day. I know that day is bitter sweet. But sounds to me like you should be extremely proud of both her and yourself. It also sounds like her new husband has some big shoes to fill, at least in her mind, of what a husband and father should be.

Comment

Awesome stuff right there I gave mine away Feb 20th I know about the Dang Allergies you speak of. Kudos to you for filling her void

Comment

Awesome and Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X