Not sure if this is stolen valor or something else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is stolen valor or something else

I just would like to know why he didn't go to jump school if he wanted to jump.

Staff Sgt. Joshua Stokes had been a squad leader in the 82nd Airborne Division for about a year when, as he prepared to transfer to his battalion’s headquarters in March 2015, a fellow NCO pointed out that something was up with one of his records.

I would call it stolen valor. Embellishing your military career is no different than pretending to be in the military when you never took an oath. JMHO

It may even be worse when you consider the forgery and falsification of documents involved.

In any case, I hope he wasn't given an Honorable Discharge.

Comment

Wow this guy is a piece of work.

Comment

I bet that guy kicked Rambos *** in 'Nam as well

Comment

Only the false medals would be classified as stolen valor, not the hooh schools he claimed unfortunately.

Comment

What a pos

Comment

If he was subject to an article 15 it most likely would have been dishonorable is my understanding.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Chicken Dinner probably...

Comment

Badge Hunter

Comment

Not sure what else you’d officially call it but I wish some actual Purple Heart recipients could have 5 minutes with him in a locked room.

Comment

PX Ranger.

Can't imagine doing an airborne jump without training. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          If he was subject to an article 15 it most likely would have been dishonorable is my understanding.

Sierracharlie out…
                          Not so-only a courts-martial can issue a dishonorable discharge, and the article says he was administratively discharged.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                            Not so-only a courts-martial can issue a dishonorable discharge, and the article says he was administratively discharged.

Which is neither an honorable or dishonorable. They should have put his *** on a chain gang making big rocks little rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post

Ahh where there ya go!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X