Paying it forward, with a slight catch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paying it forward, with a slight catch!

I am in the process of trying to de clutter my life. Like many of us I have purchased things and accumulated things that I do not need or don’t use anymore. I am going to give some items away but I will ask that the people or persons that receive them also have to do something good for someone else.

The first that I am going to give away is a baby grand piano that I have had many years and my daughter has no longer a affinity for playing it. It is an Everett piano that is about 40+ years old. According to my daughters piano coach it is worth around 1,100 dollars. The color is a light greenish color.

I have a few other items that I will be giving away that is hunting related but I need to go through my garage to find those items.

Very nice offer sir! Bump for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agh...the old free piano trick... Jk

Comment

I just gave away a wood burning stove to Easttxtracker !!!

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
          I just gave away a wood burning stove to Easttxtracker !!!

Yes he did. Once I get it next weekend I'll be posting something and paying it forward myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I have two 2 man stands brand new still in the box. A brand new climber also still in the box.

For you guys that are into fish tanks I have two maybe three brand new sumps. And many other things that I am also giving away.

Comment

I think I have two 2 man stands brand new still in the box. A brand new climber also still in the box.

For you guys that are into fish tanks I have two maybe three brand new sumps. And many other things that I am also giving away.
              I’d be interested in the sumps.

Comment

I am interested in the two man stands. PM inbound.

I have an old Bear compound bow that I was holding for my nephew, but looks as if he isn’t too interested in hunting. I will have to find it and post up details on it, hopefully for a youth hunter.
                Last edited by Greenheadless; 01-01-2018, 11:05 PM.

Comment

No one else interested in anything? I am surprised. I can't be the only parent with musical kids or have the need to start that in the near future.

Comment

Interested in climber. Pm sent

Comment

Next in line for one ladder stand or the climber.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                        Next in line for one ladder stand or the climber.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
                        The climber is available if you still want it. The last person was not have or cannot make it to pickup.

I would prefer not to have to hold things if possible, i would like to get them out of the garage as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                          I’d be interested in the sumps.
                          send me a pm on the sumps. They are brand new.

Comment

The climber is available if you still want it. The last person was not have or cannot make it to pickup.

I would prefer not to have to hold things if possible, i would like to get them out of the garage as soon as possible.
                            I'll take next in line on climber/ladder if still available

Comment

Ok the two stands are gone. 500lb double stands. I still have the climber and lots of other items.

Comment

Working...
                              X