• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    i used CB...there was a fee..
    Dang...you got "double-tapped"

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
      how long after sending funds to bittrex, where yall able to access it?
      instantentofifteenminutesly

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        I sold btc I got at 16050 this am at 18700. Took profits. Sold Ltc at 315 i got at 250 and took profits. It's been a crazy good month.
        Where did you sell BTC for 18700 today? I don't see it close to that on any exchange.

Comment

I was explaining to my wife last night what BTC was (I have been pulling some funds for Christmas gifts and have been making that money back in roughly a week or so and she was asking about it)....she said "I wondered what Bitcoin was as a payment method". Apparently several sites she shops on you now pay with credit card or bitcoin.

I may have to tell her I sold all my crypto so she doesn't start asking to shop with it!

Comment

Alright...I FINALLY got my debit card validated on Coinbase. Woo-hoo!!

I need some help with this stuff as far as buying. Here are my questions that I have so far:

1) Do I need to transfer money from my debit card/checking account to Coinbase to use for buying this stuff?
            2) It sounds BTC, ETH, and LTC are all that's available to be purchased through Coinbase is that correct?
            3) From this screen shot off of Coinbase under the Buy Bitcoin tab, if I wanted to buy do I enter an amount by BTC, or by USD?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BTC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	24522979

4) I'm assuming there's a $300 weekly buy limit? is that correct? And once I place an order does it debit my card immediately?

If any of y'all don't mind discussing some of this with me over the phone I would be most grateful. Let me know and I will PM my cell number to you.

Comment

Now I have to get used to the Binance exchange..."Getting rich is hard work kid"

Comment

Any accountants care to chime in on the tax implications of all this trading? Short term capital gains, rates, etc.? Not to sound like a buzz kill, I'm having a good time trading it too, but I want to be prepared when the government want's their cut of all this profit taking. I would think there's too much personal info required to buy into this stuff to try and avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  Now I have to get used to the Binance exchange..."Getting rich is hard work kid"
                  Once you get used to Binance's layout it's pretty cool. I really like it. Best way to watch my pyramid/ponzi/tulip money grow!

Comment

Originally posted by TXforever85 View Post
                    Any accountants care to chime in on the tax implications of all this trading? Short term capital gains, rates, etc.? Not to sound like a buzz kill, I'm having a good time trading it too, but I want to be prepared when the government want's their cut of all this profit taking. I would think there's too much personal info required to buy into this stuff to try and avoid it.
                    I am not an accountant but I do my own taxes. Here is the IRS publication on it. Good luck and please seek qualified tax advice.

Comment

I figured out how to do the Buy. I'm dipping into the water 1" of my body at a time, but I'm getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        I figured out how to do the Buy. I'm dipping into the water 1" of my body at a time, but I'm getting there.
                        "Welcome....to the revolution"

What have you bought?

Comment

Just sent my ETH to Binance and about to but ripple, wish me luck.

Comment

Haven't used Binance yet but will pick up a few coins tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              "Welcome....to the revolution"

What have you bought?
                              $100 worth of Litecoin. Figured I could get more of a share since it’s value is lower, kinda like stock. Does it even work that way? Lol

One thing is for sure, I won’t be worrying too much about the price for a few days. I’m sure we could all drive ourselves crazy keeping up with it every second of every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                $100 worth of Litecoin. Figured I could get more of a share since it’s value is lower, kinda like stock. Does it even work that way? Lol

One thing is for sure, I won’t be worrying too much about the price for a few days. I’m sure we could all drive ourselves crazy keeping up with it every second of every day.
                                Most of the guys I'm listening to are calling Litecoin a long term coin along with ETH and BTC.

Someone told me that Bittrex was putting new accounts on hold for now. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Or was this discussed earlier and I missed it?

Comment

Working...
                                X