texas asa federation shoot ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

texas asa federation shoot ?

Hello all, first off I want to say thank you to Buffalo Field Archery and everyone at Texas ASA Federation for an awesome shoot.

My son and I shot on saturday so we were not there for the awards. When I checked the site, it shows my son placed 3rd in his division.
    My question is does he get an award and if so how would I get it for him or do you have to be present to recieve the award. He shot in the elementary school pins class.
    This was his 1st year shooting a bow and only like his 4th 3d tournament so he is super excited about maybe getting an award.
    Thanks for any help.

Send a PM to Arrowsmith. I am sure your son has an award coming to him, and they will for sure make sure he gets it. Congrats to him!

Comment

awesome shoot a little humid though.

Comment

Congrats to the young guy!

Comment

Thanks everyone. He was so excited when he found out and now he can't wait for the next 3d shoot. Got him hooked for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by countryredneck7 View Post
            Hello all, first off I want to say thank you to Buffalo Field Archery and everyone at Texas ASA Federation for an awesome shoot.

My son and I shot on saturday so we were not there for the awards. When I checked the site, it shows my son placed 3rd in his division.
            My question is does he get an award and if so how would I get it for him or do you have to be present to recieve the award. He shot in the elementary school pins class.
            This was his 1st year shooting a bow and only like his 4th 3d tournament so he is super excited about maybe getting an award.
            Thanks for any help.
            Tracy will get with you on your son's award.

Comment

Working...
            X