Russian entrepreneur with dirt on Trump in Thailand jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian entrepreneur with dirt on Trump in Thailand jail

A self-described Russian "seductress" is asking for US help to escape a Thai detention center in exchange for information on alleged links between US President Donald Trump and Russia, according to her Instagram account.

Anastasia Vashukevich, who also goes by the name Nastya Rybka, says she's being held in Thailand after being arrested on February 26, along with nine other Russians, in the city of Pattaya for running so-called "sex training" sessions. Rybka has said she's from Belarus but entered Thailand on a Russian passport, a Thai immigration official told CNN.

While on the way to prison in Pattaya, Rybka published a video on her Instagram account begging US journalists to help her.

"I'm ready to give you all the missing puzzle pieces, support them with videos and audios, regarding the connections of our respected lawmakers with Trump, Manafort and the rest. I know a lot. I'm waiting for your offers and I'm waiting for you in a Thai prison," she said.

A self-described Russian “seductress” is asking for US help to escape a Thai detention center in exchange for information on alleged links between US President Donald Trump and Russia, according to her Instagram account.

Just when you think that CNN and the lefts quest to find something (anything) on Trump and the Russians couldn't get any more ridiculous they go to Thailand to speak to a hooker. That reached out over her instagram account, from a Thai prison.

Anderson Cooper is a lady boy.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      A self-described Russian "seductress" is asking for US help to escape a Thai detention center in exchange for information on alleged links between US President Donald Trump and Russia, according to her Instagram account.

Anastasia Vashukevich, who also goes by the name Nastya Rybka, says she's being held in Thailand after being arrested on February 26, along with nine other Russians, in the city of Pattaya for running so-called "sex training" sessions. Rybka has said she's from Belarus but entered Thailand on a Russian passport, a Thai immigration official told CNN.

While on the way to prison in Pattaya, Rybka published a video on her Instagram account begging US journalists to help her.

"I'm ready to give you all the missing puzzle pieces, support them with videos and audios, regarding the connections of our respected lawmakers with Trump, Manafort and the rest. I know a lot. I'm waiting for your offers and I'm waiting for you in a Thai prison," she said.

A self-described Russian “seductress” is asking for US help to escape a Thai detention center in exchange for information on alleged links between US President Donald Trump and Russia, according to her Instagram account.

Just when you think that CNN and the lefts quest to find something (anything) on Trump and the Russians couldn't get any more ridiculous they go to Thailand to speak to a hooker. That reached out over her instagram account, from a Thai prison.

That network really needs to be classified as something other than a news agency

Comment

This must be what rock bottom looks like

Comment

LoL I like you used "entrepreneur" in your title

Is that what they call them types of women these days?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            LoL I like you used "entrepreneur" in your title

Is that what they call them types of women these days?
            These days? They are the original entrepreneurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              These days? They are the original entrepreneurs.
              The oldest professionals

Comment

Ehhh, I figured the mods would like that term over a few others options.

I am sure she is working on her ping pong game while she is in holed up in jail though.

Comment

Of course she has all the info we need...

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Ehhh, I figured the mods would like that term over a few others options.

I am sure she is working on her ping pong game while she is in holed up in jail though.
                    Why would she play ping pong? She has her cellphone to keep her occupied, obviously.

Comment

Maybe she has the 30,000 missing Clinton emails

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                        Maybe she's "hiding" them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                          and knows where the WMDs went

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post