Death penalty or Life sentence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    BS - bring back a fast death penalty for ALL pos criminals. Not this 20+ year BS. If found guilty then make it happen within a month.

I understand people's frustration but people who murder just one innocent person for meth money should be treated the same as this guy IMO.
    Yeah I don't agree with life in prison

But what about the guy who has 4 beers watching the game then drives home on an icy road, slips off and kills a family of four in oncoming traffic?

Does he get death too?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Yeah I don't agree with life in prison

But what about the guy who has 4 beers watching the game then drives home on an icy road, slips off and kills a family of four in oncoming traffic?

Does he get death too?
      That would be manslaughter, not murder. Different topic, different crime, different penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        That would be manslaughter, not murder. Different topic, different crime, different penalty.
        You're right.
        That is not murder 1.

Comment

Take him out behind the court house and put a 22 bullet behind the ear.

Comment

I think they should give him the death penalty then allow the fathers of the victims the freedom to determine how it is done and allow them to carry it out if they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm for public hangings or putting them to death in the manner they killed their victim.

I also don't understand how it can take 15 to 20 years to do it.

Comment

My bet is he gets a plea option..

Comment

1/16 razor blade cuts covering his entire body followed by being staked down to a fire ant mound is to good for this *******!!

Comment

Since he plead guilty death penalty maybe off the table and he could get sent to Fed Summer Camp with the Arizona shooter

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                      I think serving many years in prison and then the death penalty is a much harsher punishment,no?
                      If I had done such a crime and they caught me I'd rather have them kill me immediately than spend the rest of life in prison.Or use some different method of execution,the way they kill them now is too "gentle".

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Depends on the POS and how they view it I suppose. But for me it’s a question of taxpayers money. Why waste 40-60 years of taxpayers money? After his mandatory appeal after receiving the DP go ahead and do the deed. One less POS in the world and no waste of tax money.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

If I was in his shoes, I’d want the death penalty.

Have a hard time giving him what he wants.

Do your investigation then give him a rope and a chair and play Wannabe by the Spice Girls on repeat in his cell until he does the right thing.

Comment

there shouldn't be any such thing as a life sentence.
                          just execute, and quickly.
                          why should the taxpayer be on the hook to take care of these worthless pieces of **** for the rest of their lives?

Comment

Why was he even taken alive?
                            Same non sense with Dillon Ruth that murdered 9 parishioners in South Carolina. Just ridiculous at this point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              BS - bring back a fast death penalty for ALL pos criminals. Not this 20+ year BS. If found guilty then make it happen within a month.

I understand people's frustration but people who murder just one innocent person for meth money should be treated the same as this guy IMO.
                              He needs to spend a few years suffering as Big Bubba's girlfriend and then fried in oil one inch at a time starting with the toes.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                                there shouldn't be any such thing as a life sentence.
                                just execute, and quickly.
                                why should the taxpayer be on the hook to take care of these worthless pieces of **** for the rest of their lives?
                                Warden should keep him alive as long as possible and pimp him out every night. Many of these lifer inmates have lots of money in their commissary to pay for certain privileges and the money could be used to help with the prison's budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X