• Show
Clear All

Mavs! haha i wish

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
      It already was.
      Word

Comment

[QUOTE=Buck Slayer;13457673]Just for entertainment purposes, Kawhi, Paul George and Lebron to Lakers. Super team 2.0[/QUOTE

That’s what the media seems to think is gonna happen, L.A get all the media coverage. Last thing the West needs is a another dominant team. I still see a Boston team with the pieces they already have in place plus LeBron and Kawhi a better team than James, George and Kawhi in L.A anyways. They would deplete the team of all roll players trying to get them probably too.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinhanna View Post
          Don’t see him leaving the east. He owns the conference and there’s not much competition. If he does, the WCF will become the NBA championship.
          It already is.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
            Not sure where he will end up but wherever it is, I will be watching. People are going to look back years from now and realize just how great LaBron was on the court, just like we do now with MJ. I find myself tuning in when he is on TV. Plays the game like most don't these days, both offensively and on defense. Love watching him drive to the hole knocking dudes out of his way, and finishing at the rim. I hope he ends up somewhere with great talent around him so he can win some more rings.

I find myself turning the channel when leflop is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              I find myself turning the channel when leflop is playing.
              You're missing the greatest athlete of this generation.

Comment

Dove season needs to hurry up...

Comment

[quote=Jcjohnson;13457774]
                  Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                  Just for entertainment purposes, Kawhi, Paul George and Lebron to Lakers. Super team 2.0[/QUOTE

That’s what the media seems to think is gonna happen, L.A get all the media coverage. Last thing the West needs is a another dominant team. I still see a Boston team with the pieces they already have in place plus LeBron and Kawhi a better team than James, George and Kawhi in L.A anyways. They would deplete the team of all roll players trying to get them probably too.
                  I think the Celtics want to beat Lebron, not have him on their team

You're missing the greatest athlete of this generation.
                  Dude is an alien!

Comment

Lakers

Comment

Wonder if well have another beatdown show of the 3 coming out with light shows and sparks like we did in Miami?

Comment

Not sure where he will end up but wherever it is, I will be watching. People are going to look back years from now and realize just how great LaBron was on the court, just like we do now with MJ. I find myself tuning in when he is on TV. Plays the game like most don't these days, both offensively and on defense. Love watching him drive to the hole knocking dudes out of his way, and finishing at the rim. I hope he ends up somewhere with great talent around him so he can win some more rings.
                        I agree, and also a great business man that has given back more than any other basketball player. Haters going to hate..

Not sure why people would even post if they don't care are have no opinion, but hey its a free country and its only 92 days till bow season, what else is there to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                          I agree, and also a great business man that has given back more than any other basketball player. Haters going to hate..

Not sure why people would even post if they don't care are have no opinion, but hey its a free country and its only 92 days till bow season, what else is there to talk about.
                          And don’t forget he spouts his awesome political views all the time

Comment

Hate all you like. LeBron is the BEST player in the NBA on a MEDIOCRE team and has proven it by going to the finals 8 YEARS IN A ROW with scrubs by his side. I hope he picks a winner. If he wasn't a liberal BI$$$ I would root for him, but I won't.

Comment

Lakers

Comment

Laker fan here and I hope Lebron does not end up on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X