Glock 43!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43!!!

Just ordered my newest gun, the Glock 43 (single stack 9mm). My wife has the 42 for her concealed carry. I love the way it shoots and feels but was waiting on the 43 to come out. Should have it in a few weeks.
    Attached Files

It has had great reviews that I have read. Congrats on the future new gun.

Comment

Heard a couple of VERY experienced guys talking yesterday at a gun shop. Said they got an email that said it kicks more than a G27, just FYI. I want one too, just thought I'd advise on that tidbit of info.

Comment

Where'd you order it from.

Comment

That stinks if it has that much felt recoil...

Comment

GTs in Austin. Not worried about the recoil. If you have to pull it out in a situation recoil is the last thing on your mind.

Comment

Glock 43!!!

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
              Heard a couple of VERY experienced guys talking yesterday at a gun shop. Said they got an email that said it kicks more than a G27, just FYI. I want one too, just thought I'd advise on that tidbit of info.

I have a very hard time believing that. My G42 has much less recoil/muzzle flip than any other pocket 380 I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

Were they wearing their dresses when they shot it? lol I do not believe this one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I have a very hard time believing that. My G42 has much less recoil/muzzle flip than any other pocket 380 I've ever owned.

A lot of stuff gets said in a gunshop but with full power 9mm loads in a small, light pistol, why would it be hard to believe that it kicks as hard as a .40 in a subcompact Glock (which is a lot heavier and bigger)? I didn't say it would deter me from buying it, quite the opposite. I guess we'll see when it gets in people's hands.

Comment

Just going by past experience. Glock is very good at recoil mitigation with low bore/axis ratio and grip angle which promotes a high grip on the gun.

Plus I regularly carry a PM9 which is much smaller than the G43 will be and even the recoil on it with 124 +P loads is not as bad as 40 caliber pistols I have shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Just going by past experience. Glock is very good at recoil mitigation with low bore/axis ratio and grip angle which promotes a high grip on the gun.

Plus I regularly carry a PM9 which is much smaller than the G43 will be and even the recoil on it with 124 +P loads is not as bad as 40 caliber pistols I have shot.
                      Yes I love my PM9. You guys enjoy the new Glock though.

Comment

I'm gonna enjoy my new 43 on April 10th

Comment

As soon as I can order one (non-LEO) I will. And I expect it to kick some. You guys that are afraid of the .40 probably are out buying sundresses bout now...

Comment

Comment

Congrats on the new Glock.

It seems people love them or hate them....I love'em. I always put it this way, if I had to throw a pistol off a roof top and pick it up and fight, I'd take my glock anyday over my kimber, Taurus or beretta.

I put a 3.5lb trigger, tactical slide release and a glockmeister grip and it makes ALL the difference as far as comfort.

Comment

Working...
                              X