Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up again. I cant believe what seemed like a simple surgery is turning out this way. This is a tough one to follow. Praying for the best though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Lord God in Heaven, as we rise in the morning, we ask You, raise this sweet, sweek mom to her feet. Lay Your mighty healing hand on her and bring her back from the brink where she lays. As we see Your Light coming at the beginning of a new day, Shine that Light on Courtney and heal her. Take this disease from her body and strengthen her. Give her the strength to breathe the breath of life from You Lord. Lord it was You that gave us instruction to raise up our kids in the way they should go so that when they are old they will not turn from You. We plead for You to give this mother that time she needs to do just that. Lord You know those kids need their mother, and what a powerful testimony it will be for You and Your Glory to see her raise them up for You oh God. Lord, touch her, heal her and make this day the dawn of that healing. It is in Your Only Son's name Jesus our Lord we ask and pray, Amen.
      Amen!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Morning update...she made it through the night. To be honest I didn’t think she would. Doing blood work this morning to see if this Lyme is spreading.

Good news is better than the alternative. Prayers still going.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers Up. C'mon Courtney you can beat it.

Comment

I get chills every time I read this. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

We were just joking and having fun not too long ago on a thread I started with her username as the title. She was talking about going to Bownanza. Seems unbelievable that this is happening to her now.

Comment

prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Lord God in Heaven, as we rise in the morning, we ask You, raise this sweet, sweek mom to her feet. Lay Your mighty healing hand on her and bring her back from the brink where she lays. As we see Your Light coming at the beginning of a new day, Shine that Light on Courtney and heal her. Take this disease from her body and strengthen her. Give her the strength to breathe the breath of life from You Lord. Lord it was You that gave us instruction to raise up our kids in the way they should go so that when they are old they will not turn from You. We plead for You to give this mother that time she needs to do just that. Lord You know those kids need their mother, and what a powerful testimony it will be for You and Your Glory to see her raise them up for You oh God. Lord, touch her, heal her and make this day the dawn of that healing. It is in Your Only Son's name Jesus our Lord we ask and pray, Amen.

Amen! As always, beautiful words Charlie [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          We were just joking and having fun not too long ago on a thread I started with her username as the title. She was talking about going to Bownanza. Seems unbelievable that this is happening to her now.

Agreed....Seems like a bad dream right now. I mean many of us have interacted with her on FB for years with the whole Cowboys/Texans - Astros/ Rangers back and forth and we finally got her back on the green screen and now this. Hoping and praying she pulls through this.
                          Last edited by Smart; 02-17-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            I lurked on that thread and got a kick out of the back and forth banter.

Comment

Praying for healing for this young mother.

Comment

Update— blood work didn’t look good

Comment

Working...
                                X