Local recurve bowyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local recurve bowyer

Just curious ATM who is are local bowyers putting out bad *** recurves? Any pics and prices?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Bob Lee Archery, Jacksonville TX. Any where from 800.00 and up, just depends on what you want. Great people to work with.

Comment

I have owned a lot of nice bows but I always go back to my Bob Lee Ultimate. Check out their website, pics and prices are listed. Good luck.

Clay

Comment

Great Guy that BOB LEE used to be on lease with him and his Dad

Comment

Randy Madden on here builds some nice bows.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Randy Madden on here builds some nice bows.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
            Yes he does!! And I believe he's starting to build recurves soon if he isn't already. He's primarily made longbows up until now. Bob Lee bows are awesome too. I stopped by the shop one time and visited with Rob and JJ and shot a couple of their bows. Super nice folks. You wouldn't go wrong with them either.

Comment

Sarrels, Bob Lee, Roy Hall, Roland Jenkins, Dryad Bows, and I'm sure there are others I am forgetting all are fine Texas Bowyers. So much of this is personal preference, you really have to try different bows out to see what fits you the best.

Bisch

Comment

Dry Creek bows are nice.

Comment

I had a Bob Lee hunter. I drove up to there shop in Jacksonville and met jj AMD the son n law. They sold me a hunter. Man it was nice. I had recently sold it to a member on here. Then I picked up a compound but man I missen the recurve.. I'll probably keep my eyes open in the classifieds and see what comes about. I'm not quite in the market yet but could be soon.

Comment

Roland Jenkins made this bow, Very nice. I don't know if he is still making some or not.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice..

Comment

Working...
                      X