• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extang.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
      At almost 6 months in how is it holding up? Still recommend the FAC G4?
      Yep. Love it. Hasn't leaked at all. Went to Colorado last week with the family and had the bed loaded completely full. Drove through and sat in some pretty heavy rain. Everything was dry and secure. It does now have some very minor hail damage on it after some quarter-sized hail we got back in the spring. Didn't damage the pickup, but it did put a few slight dings in the bed cover. You don't notice it unless you're looking for it, but the aluminum obviously dents easier than the pickup's body panels. That's the only negative I have found so far. Glad I bought it.

Comment

I have a backflip and love it. I chose no lock and just use my tailgate lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Yep. Love it. Hasn't leaked at all. Went to Colorado last week with the family and had the bed loaded completely full. Drove through and sat in some pretty heavy rain. Everything was dry and secure. It does now have some very minor hail damage on it after some quarter-sized hail we got back in the spring. Didn't damage the pickup, but it did put a few slight dings in the bed cover. You don't notice it unless you're looking for it, but the aluminum obviously dents easier than the pickup's body panels. That's the only negative I have found so far. Glad I bought it.
          Well based on your advise I went ahead and pulled the trigger last night. Can't wait to get it in and on. It will be nice to have some security back there.

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
            Well based on your advise I went ahead and pulled the trigger last night. Can't wait to get it in and on. It will be nice to have some security back there.
            I traded pickups yesterday, and I had them take the bed cover off the old one (2014 Silverado) and put it on the new 2016. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've had it for a few months.

Comment

My 2013 Taco came with one ,when I bought it used.And at first ,I thought its coming off but I really like it now! It keeps things dry and tools locked up!

Comment

Originally posted by mudpudler View Post
                Check out diamondback covers. Best purchase I ever made for my truck!
                I kick myself almost daily for not going this route. I ended up with a Bakflip G2, and to be honest I'm not really happy with it. It leaks more than I wish it would. It's also faded a bit, which is odd. I think some of the rubber inserts are looking worn, and it's less than two years old. It serves a purpose and keeps my stuff locked and safe..... although if a thief wants in, it won't matter then cover. Some of the plastic pieces underneath the cover, holding the pull wires, have cracked at the fasteners. I just wish I would have gone with the Diamondback. That's what I wanted, but read a thread on here, of all places, and went with the Bakflip. It's a disappointing purchase.

J

Comment

Working...
                X