Deer hunting lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer hunting lease

Do not Lease from wes kenerly. He is advertising a lease in brackettville.

Do not lease from wes kenerly he is a liar and stole our money. This is his 3rd yr and nobody returned from last year or the first yr. He filled the feeders the weekend before gun season opened. Said protien would be fed all yr and only filled protien 1 time. He put 1 or 2 bags of corn in each feeder before he showed the place. No animals. The place has been over hunted and anthrax hit the place a few years back. I can give you contact details for the other people that were on the lease. He claimed it was 6,000 acres but it's only ~3200 acres. Wes and patty are scam artists. His add was posted 1-24 in San Antonio CL. This is only a few of the problems we have had with him.

His add
    Last edited by greengo; 01-25-2012, 10:03 AM. Reason: Update

Good to know!!

Comment

saw it posted on another site and emailed him.... the rules where enough to scare me away along with needing to fill 9 spots.

Comment

Can you pm me where you saw it posted please.

Comment

I actually contacted him last year. I realized it was a scam after a few emails back and forth. There were a lot of gaps in his descriptions and as stated before, 9 spots open and all those rules. Total BS. He claimed the lease was 6800acres and had Black buck, Axis and trophy WT.

Comment

ttt cant stand this type of stuff especially the way the economy is now

Comment

Scam artist.

Comment

Thats some crap.

Comment

We saw 3 blackbuck does several times but they were off limits. A guy on the lease saw a decent buck but wes said it needed at least another yr. Then a few weeks later we were looking at game cam pics and saw a pic of wes cleaning the same blackbuck. His excuse was "If I didn't shoot it someone else would have" that was the only black buck seen the whole year.

Comment

Originally posted by greengo View Post
                    We saw 3 blackbuck does several times but they were off limits. A guy on the lease saw a decent buck but wes said it needed at least another yr. Then a few weeks later we were looking at game cam pics and saw a pic of wes cleaning the same blackbuck. His excuse was "If I didn't shoot it someone else would have" that was the only black buck seen the whole year.
                    So he charges everyone else 6k a year so he doesnt have to pay his share, then charges feed and elect. Does he actually feed all year?

Comment

No does, that's odd.

Comment

He filled feeders the weekend before gun season. I was there for a week in oct. No corn. All the feeders were empty.

No does because he's trying to rebuild the herd. There ain't no stinking deer there.

Comment

you really need to learn to open up.....stop holding all that in...

Comment

I don't have time to type all of the problems we had with him. He day leased the place when nobody was there. Spot lights deer at night and hunts out of season. Said the best time to hunt was Jan- march. Because there is no food exept for corn.

Comment

so you are saying there will be an extra spot open next year??

Comment

Working...
                              X