Balboa Bacon Bustin' Hog Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balboa Bacon Bustin' Hog Contest

this was a blast last year and had good prizes. this year's prizes are even better!

Click image for larger version

Name:	balboa flyer page 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	25078727

[ATTACH]770890[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]770891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]770892[/ATTACH]

Comment

sounds awesome, we will see you there

Comment

reminders to get ya'll entry fees in

Comment

Great cause!

Comment

who's got hogs?!

Comment

[ATTACH]776726[/ATTACH]

Comment

Name:	IMG_0373.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	24432436

gonna be a good tournament!

Comment

got a few on the game cam that are ready for this coming weekend!

Name:	IMG_0374.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	24432841

Comment

almost time, i hope ya'll got your teams in!

Comment

[ATTACH]779040[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779044[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]779045[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779046[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779047[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779048[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779049[/ATTACH]

Comment

great turnout, 12 total teams enterred. Team Mesquite Archery (Scott and Javier)Took home the 1st place hardware.

I'm not sure how many gutted and edible hogs were turned into Trinity Oaks to be processed to help feed the hungry, but it had to have been 30+ hogs on their way to great cause.

We had a big boost in raffle prizes this year, feeders, Yetis, Sniper Hawg Lights, Elusive Wildlife Technology Gear, Kuiu gear, hog attractant, Rattler Bow grips, gift certificates to D&D, and more I can't even remember but hopefully someone else can. Thanks a million to all the sponsors who helped take the momentum from year 1 and really improve in our 2nd year.

The side pit winners all took home close to $300!

Would there be any support for a littlest pig side pot? At least I would have won that one the last 2 years.

Maybe even a heaviest coon, or most coons? Maybe a rabbit division for your kids?

Lastly , the final raffle prize, a new Hoyt Defiant of your choosing, won't be raffled off until the end of this month. We need to sell a few more tickets so ya'll PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
                            great turnout, 12 total teams enterred. Team Mesquite Archery (Scott and Javier)Took home the 1st place hardware.

I'm not sure how many gutted and edible hogs were turned into Trinity Oaks to be processed to help feed the hungry, but it had to have been 30+ hogs on their way to great cause.

We had a big boost in raffle prizes this year, feeders, Yetis, Sniper Hawg Lights, Elusive Wildlife Technology Gear, Kuiu gear, hog attractant, Rattler Bow grips, gift certificates to D&D, and more I can't even remember but hopefully someone else can. Thanks a million to all the sponsors who helped take the momentum from year 1 and really improve in our 2nd year.

The side pit winners all took home close to $300!

Would there be any support for a littlest pig side pot? At least I would have won that one the last 2 years.

Maybe even a heaviest coon, or most coons? Maybe a rabbit division for your kids?

Lastly , the final raffle prize, a new Hoyt Defiant of your choosing, won't be raffled off until the end of this month. We need to sell a few more tickets so ya'll PM if interested.
                            Glad it was a good time. Looks like fun

Comment

[ATTACH]779558[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]779559[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X