2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    You think that’s sick you should see the targets the owner has during load development.

This rifle just saved me from owning a CM and growing a man bun [emoji23]
    Not only is it bad @$$ it has magical powers!? Even better! You should thank robert A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Just throwing this out there as a reminder you can get whatever colors you want on the camo patterns if you don't go with one of the standard Grayboe colors. Here's blue and gray over a black base on a 260AI that went out last week,
      Wonder how Harley orange would look in place of the blue........

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I said in another thread, we could end the creed vs.260 debate with a 260AI It looks like this Muller is crowding 6.5-284 territory. He sent me this pic the day after he picked it up. He's a TBH'r, so maybe he'll chime in with the load details at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

It would be easy to find out We just did one like it with red/gray over black that looked pretty sweet.

Comment

It would be easy to find out We just did one like it with red/gray over black that looked pretty sweet.
            Ohh we're gonna find out..... Couple more guns to part with and it's a complete go. I can bring you some money up though.

Comment

Lol. Yeah, it appears to be a shooter Gonna miss the man bun, but if you don't go AI on it, I'd expect to see a mullet.

I did the mullet with style and could again but Oh Hale Naw to the Bun!

AI it will be and his OAL works in my mags so note that throat depth!

Comment

I said in another thread, we could end the creed vs.260 debate with a 260AI It looks like this Muller is crowding 6.5-284 territory. He sent me this pic the day after he picked it up. He's a TBH'r, so maybe he'll chime in with the load details at some point.

The ES numbers he was getting were just as impressive

Comment

Both of my reamers are based on Lapua brass. Staying far away from Norma on this one, unless specifically requested. I have a .155 FB reamer I set up just for the 110 SMK and we are LOVING this combo.

That's what I was wanting to hear. I'm pretty busy this week but I'm probably gonna visit you next week. Thanks for putting this together.

Comment

Bad @$$ how dare you take my idea!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I did the mullet with style and could again but Oh Hale Naw to the Bun!

AI it will be and his OAL works in my mags so note that throat depth!

Ok you two, enough of the games, who do I need to coerce to get info on this build? Even if it’s via PM

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        Bad @$$ how dare you take my idea!

Sierracharlie out…
                        You'll beat me to it. I'm waiting on the new Grayboe model to get in.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

You'll beat me to it. I'm waiting on the new Grayboe model to get in.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Sadly not unless a miracle happens. At this point won't be able to partake in the special.

Sierracharlie out...

Comment

This sounds like a great deal. I’d like to hear from someone that has a APR in .300 weatherby. I like that round.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                              This sounds like a great deal. I’d like to hear from someone that has a APR in .300 weatherby. I like that round.
                              No help on the .300 Roy, but I do have an APR in 7mm Weatherby that shoots lights out. And the guys there were great to work with.

Comment

260 will work in a short with light bullets but would benefit from an extended mag box.

6.5x284 needs long action IMO.

Straight up hunting rifle I like 6.5x284

From what Ive been able to locate 6.5x284 ammo is limited and 20 bucks more a box than any of the others. surprised at the options for 260 and good grief 6.5 creed is starting to look like .223

Comment

Working...
                                X