Bobcat Claw Necklace and Fried Tenderloin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat Claw Necklace and Fried Tenderloin

Well I shot the cat on Friday and many of you saw. I skinned him out and will tan the hide hopefully soon but yesterday got around to taking out the claws and making a few necklaces. Then we fried up his backstrap and took it over to a family Christmas. Just told people it was fried tenderloin and they loved it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cat claw necklace is pretty sweet. Jury is still out on the kitty cat backstrap.

Comment

I thought it was quite tasty myself. Honestly taste a lot like fried chicken to me.

Comment

Very talented. Noticed how THEY loved the kitty [emoji192] meat but didn’t see where you did as well !

Lmfao

Mystery meat strikes again.

Comment

Very resourceful Bud!! I'm not going to knock the other white meat, I'll take your word for it. Claws look awesome, great job!

Comment

Nice!
            I just DIY tanned a bobcat that I shot recently & cooked the backstraps last night....I presented it as a “mystery meat” & it was very good like pork

Comment

Very cool I'm going to have to try this

Comment

I ate some cougar at a wild game supper once .it was fried simular to what you made..I thought it was great..Taste like GOOD..

Comment

Claw necklace is awesome. I should have done something with the bobcat I shot a few weeks ago

Comment

Good idea on the necklaces but as for eating the cat no thanks.

I get enough cat meat at the local Chinese Buffet.

Comment

Which is it, pork or chicken??? Mystery??

Comment

Eat more cat !!!!!! come on guys you`ve all ate chineese take out , haven't you ?????

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                          Eat more cat !!!!!! come on guys you`ve all ate chineese take out , haven't you ?????

Comment

How did you remove the claws?

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post

Everyone does love eating some *****. Maybe not all, but most.

Comment

Working...
                              X