deals on custom rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deals on custom rifles

Who's got the best deal on custom rifles now? I missed the train on the APR deal last time and hope they come out with something for 2019. Ive got the itch for a new custom build.

It appears everyone has been happy with the customer service and product APR has put out, so I wanted to give them a try. Waiting is terrible LOL

What are you looking for? Depending on specs, lead time can be non-existent

Comment

Buy all the components you want and then find a smith to piece them together.

Some bigger smiths have ready to ship rifles but where's the fun in that. Sure it's all quality components but you don't get to put your spin on it that makes it a custom.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
        What are you looking for? Depending on specs, lead time can be non-existent
        Not real sure I just got the itch for a new gun. I was thinking about jumping on the 6.5 bandwagon and the 7-08,22-250

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Not real sure I just got the itch for a new gun. I was thinking about jumping on the 6.5 bandwagon and the 7-08,22-250

I’m ready for another TBH APR build[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I’m ready for another TBH APR build[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I was getting ready to start a post to see what everybody wants to see for 2019. I'll get to it later this afternoon or this evening

Comment

I am interested in another TBH APR build as well...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                I was getting ready to start a post to see what everybody wants to see for 2019. I'll get to it later this afternoon or this evening

Take my money! Again!!

Comment

Jump on APRs new action. No one besides APR offers these discounted custom rifles that I am aware of.

Comment

22 Creedmoor

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                      Jump on APRs new action. No one besides APR offers these discounted custom rifles that I am aware of.
                      Ok I’ll wait. New action and new barrel look sweet. I’ve got a new nightforce to top it with

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                        $750 is pretty darn cheap for a custom action. I thought $850 was a steal for my ARC Nucleus (pre-order price). Too bad APR doesn't make lefty's.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                          $750 is pretty darn cheap for a custom action. I thought $850 was a steal for my ARC Nucleus (pre-order price). Too bad APR doesn't make lefty's.
                          Q1 2019...it's happening

Comment

Q1 2019...it's happening
                            Yes!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X