Trump Listens to Obama-Clinton on Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Listens to Obama-Clinton on Immigration

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwnlsNFXIY"]Trump Listens to Obama-Clinton on Immigration - YouTube[/ame]

I say he has another oval office speech on prime time and plays the highlights of those two speeches and then see what ole Schumer and Pelosi have to say with their rebuttals . I'm sure it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
      I say he has another oval office speech on prime time and plays the highlights of those two speeches and then see what ole Schumer and Pelosi have to say with their rebuttals . I'm sure it would be great.
      That is exactly what he needs to do but it won't have much of an impact...
      The ones that hate him will never be swayed and the ones that are still on the fence about the drastic need for border security are obviously pretty dumb so they won't get it either!!

Comment

I was kind of on the fence about Donnie, then he backhanded Nancy from the Pennsylvania Ave. I am back on his side of the fence now
        Attached Files

Comment

I heard she was already at the airport about to board the plane when they told her it was a no-go. I chuckled a little.

Comment

I know it would have cost a few thousand dollars but I would have let the witch get airborne and then send her the message " Get your *** home you're grounded until this wall is authorized"

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I heard she was already at the airport about to board the plane when they told her it was a no-go. I chuckled a little.
              She was flying military, so...airbase?

Both of them are doing things within their constitutional purview, but man are they childish. If I were Trump I would've let Pelosi get airborne and then unleashed on twitter about her using government resources during the shutdown, being out of touch, etc. She wouldn't even be able to respond for 12-13 hours.

Comment

MAGA! Trump just smacked the P-waddle out of her sorry azz.
                I wonder how high that *****-slap sent her blood pressure?
                Enough for an aneurysm maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Yes, it was within an hour of scheduled takeoff. Haha.

Comment

He now needs to extend this no fly order a bit further to all democrat members of congress until they come to the table and fund the wall. No flying anywhere at government expense.

Comment

Good job Mr. President.

Pelosi all set to board her flight and she gets her wings clipped, I bet the old hag came close to having an Apoplexy.......

Comment

Working...
                      X