Back From The Desert: Leg II LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back From The Desert: Leg II LIVE!!!

I slipped off from the rig about noon yesterday and got home around 10:30 last night. I had full intentions of being in the woods this morning at daylight but evidently my cranking battery is smoked. It was dead when I left the rig, so I got a jump. alternator didn’t charge it all the way home. So... I slept in this morning... til the kids jumped in bed with me at 5:30 lol. We had breakfast and went to church. Bout to choke down a sandwich and head to the river. I have some pretty solid history on Nov 11. Here’s 321”, I mean reasons, I love this day so much!

I’m headed to the river property today in Cherokee Co, but the next two weeks will be run and gun style standard jooger17 style hunting. I’ll bounce around like Richard Simmons until I find what I like and I’ll set up shop there. Expect to see Cherokee, Angelina, Trinity, Houston, and possibly Polk Counties come into play. These two weeks of November have been pretty solid historically.

Anyways, if I have to miss the last week of October for work, at least I get these two off. Here’s to another 2 weeks in the pines, it’s great to be back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get 'em Jooger, we're pulling for you. Looks like a good time to be in the woods this coming week. Keep us updated.

Comment

Good luck this go round. Ill be following along again.

Comment

Those are some great bucks!!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to the second ride this season. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Just got a good report from EastTx. Seth hunts like me but probably better at it and he said bucks are still doing what I hoped. I’m 30-45 out and just drove out of the rain. Radar shows it to miss me so maybe we’ll get lucky and have a 1 and done hunt!

Comment

Yessir! I going out on a limb here and predicting that Tues wed and thurs of this week will be the best three days of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Yessir! I going out on a limb here and predicting that Tues wed and thurs of this week will be the best three days of the year.
                    You’re reading my mail.

Don’t be surprised if a little bald headed fisherman shows up over there for a late lunch. I just talked to Jason and he’s getting soaked lol

Comment

Gonna rain for hours here

Comment

In

Comment

Ready to see some pineywoods bone on the ground!

Comment

Good luck Red,

Hopefully they move this afternoon because they did not this AM in Houston County.

Comment

In the gate

Comment

Working...
                              X