No announcement yet.

AOC appointed to financial services committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank has to be the dumbest of any congressman in history. There are some close seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      You know old Hank does like his toke.
      I would like to see all these people in congress have to pass drug tests.
      One fail and you are out. We could get rid of some real looney tunes this way.
      Both side of the isle would lose some but you would see a lot more democrats gone.
      I think that would be the quickest way to get MJ legalized nationwide. Well, now that it's legal we no longer need to test.

Comment

Light weights like her, and Robert Francis O'Rourke (I refuse to call him by his other name) pander to folks with these pie in the sky ideas like free college tuition, Medicare for all which includes illegals, monthly incomes to certain folks in "need", etc. but never have a good idea on how to pay for this except for taxing the rich. I can agree on maybe some ideas, but only when we get a handle on government spending and start seeing our deficit go down. Until then take care of the debt we have now instead of finding new ways to spend money we don't have.

Comment

She’s a genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She has creepy serial killer eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Unfortunately there's no experience/knowledge/logical requirement for being on a committee.

Consider David Nunes (R) who grew up a farmer, and has a bachelors and masters in agriculture. But is he on the agricultural committee? Nope, he's on the intelligence committee.

Consider Jimmy Pannetta (D) who has a degree in international relations, served in the military, and worked at the state department. So what does Jimmy know about agriculture? Nothing. What committee is he on? Agriculture.

Committee assignments come from the party leadership, and are doled as favors or as a means to curry favor. Some committees wield more power than others, so an assignment to one over another carries more weight. Nunes is on Intel because he's a player in the RNC. Jimmy's on ag because he's a nobody in the DNC. It's all just a power game.

Consider Kim Kardashian (Big BIG D) who has a degree in nothing, starred in an adult film, and works as a cast member on a reality tv show. So what does Kim know about prison? Nothing. What committee is she on? Prison Reform.

Comment

Can she even read?

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                  Can she even read?
                  She reads men very well

Comment

Working...
                  X