LOL Surprised it took that long

Comment

Good looking brews.

Comment

Wow. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
          This is awesome. Great job.

When I was in high school, our dumb chemistry teacher told us all we had to do to make homemade wine was "throw some fruit juice, a little yeast, and some water in a glass jug and let it be". While technically correct, he left out the part about the CO2 escape valve.

A 1-gallon glass jug exploded in our attic at 3 in the morning and glass shredded through our AC ducts. On top of the fact that people probably heard it 2 miles away, the pungent scent of fermenting apple juice flowed through our entire AC system.

I did not get away with it if anyone is curious.
          Fantastic. If a teacher would have told me this in high school I would have done exactly the same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
            We just found out today that my daughter has received a scholarship from the Metro Beekeepers through her FFA program.

Her first class is on Monday.

She’s really excited, and so am I. I’ve been wanting to learn about beekeeping for years, now we get to learn together.

Hey Jason, that’s very cool.

I can get you in touch with the guy over the Northeast Texas Bee Association. He just put 9 hives out at my place last week. I visited with him quite a bit before choosing to go with him. Very interesting industry and this guy sure seems to know his stuff. PM or text me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
            X